1895 old reviews have been added to The Corroseum

Discussions and comments on The Corroseum website, its articles, features and reviews.
Ernest Thesiger

Re: 1895 old reviews have been added to The Corroseum

Post#46 » Fri Apr 05, 2019 2:26 am

bigfootkit wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2019 1:42 am
In order not to be too disturbed by it i try to tell myself that they're all queued up outside the window trying to muster up the courage to ask the little girl for a go on the bad-ass old school flying V that's lying on the couch.
*cackles*
Unfunny signature.

doomedplanet

Post#47 » Sat Apr 06, 2019 5:54 pm

I'm fairly certain that is a toy stuffed cat in that basket. I believe that basket itself is one of those things for kids to put they baby dollies to bed in, like a mini plastic crib or something. If not then it is something to hold a cat litter box. Not quite sure, could double for both.
bigfootkit wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2019 1:42 am
A question for those who own a copy, is that a black cat in the plastic basket type thing to the left of the girl's feet?
I know there are far more important questions to be asked about that sleeve, but that's something i've always wondered about for some reason & even the hi-res scan that accompanies the review doesn't answer my query.
"The type of people who buy their albums won't be offended. They like boobs and bare bottoms" - Joanne Latham.

The Sentinel

Post#48 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:09 pm

Great reviews added. Keep them going :)
Long Live The Loud !!!

Spinal

Post#49 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:40 pm

Would love to see some more Eastern European full-lengths reviewed. The old STRESS-reviews are spot on, for example.

DaN
Administructor

Post#50 » Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:08 pm

Spinal wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:40 pm
Would love to see some more Eastern European full-lengths reviewed. The old STRESS-reviews are spot on, for example.
Psychic? You just foretold the next update :wink:
Veterans of the Various-Wars - New Corroseum compilations-compilation series!