Time for updates

Discussions and comments on The Corroseum website, its articles, features and reviews.
Fucking Åmål

Post by Fucking Åmål »

Yes we can't wait.

Another thing that i don't understand is why you choose to review only if the album is totally unknown?

Reviews about fave bands of yours or fave obscure bands of the 80's that needs to capture the attention is very interesting.
If we hear that band 10 people that doesn't make it popular right?

Can we(the members of the Corroseum) make a couple of reviews?I want it very much.
DaN
Administructor

Post by DaN »

Sunday schmunday, it's fucking finally happened :D

..and comments go here.
DaN
Administructor

Post by DaN »

Fucking Åmål wrote: Another thing that i don't understand is why you choose to review only if the album is totally unknown?

Reviews about fave bands of yours or fave obscure bands of the 80's that needs to capture the attention is very interesting.
If we hear that band 10 people that doesn't make it popular right?

Can we(the members of the Corroseum) make a couple of reviews?I want it very much.
It's hardly all totally unknowns, is it? But I agree it would be fun to review more classics. I find it harder to write about my top-fave records than the ones open for more critqué though. There's only so many ways you can say "It fucking shreds! Buy Or Die!".

Also, when I do discover something that noone has written about before (like on metalpage.de or M-A) is when I get the greatest urge to write.

I've been thinking about having guest reviewers (asked Mordred and Destrozer in the past but they seem too busy) and maybe it's time to try it out? Decent English-skills and good taste in Metal are the major requirements. Guess that rules you out, Vag. :lol:

Nah, just kiddin' - give it a shot..
Fucking Åmål

Post by Fucking Åmål »

DaN wrote: It's hardly all totally unknowns, is it? But I agree it would be fun to review more classics. I find it harder to write about my top-fave records than the ones open for more critqué though. There's only so many ways you can say "It fucking shreds! Buy Or Die!".

Also, when I do discover something that noone has written about before (like on metalpage.de or M-A) is when I get the greatest urge to write.

I've been thinking about having guest reviewers (asked Mordred and Destrozer in the past but they seem too busy) and maybe it's time to try it out? Decent English-skills and good taste in Metal are the major requirements. Guess that rules you out, Vag. :lol:

Nah, just kiddin' - give it a shot..
What can you expect from someone who's TYRANT is his favourite band ?:lol:
Anyway i will try some review in the future...
Noisenik

Post by Noisenik »

I still think, it would be fine to have reviews on a separate board. Sadly none of the bands released Typewriters of Steel or Metal Pen Of Death or Blind Writings or sth. Doomsday For Bad Reviewers, hmm who would to want to contribute then. Forgotten Scroll? Nah ... Is there an album The Book of ... with sth else than Lies, Truth, ... ? Black Stele could be fine but it's track only; Rosetta Stone is not an album ... The Grand Grimoire is too "unclassic" ...

some more brainstorming, pls....
I am ... the One you warned me of
sovdat

Post by sovdat »

Any new reviews in progress, maybe? ;)