Ripping Off THE CORROSEUM

Discussions and comments on The Corroseum website, its articles, features and reviews.
ION BRITTON

Ripping Off THE CORROSEUM

Post by ION BRITTON »

Look at what Strappado has done to his logo! Apart from that you must have noticed that the backround style was exactly the same as this site's, but that has changed now.

Imitation is the greatest form of flattery, isn't that what they?
Good against Evil, Evil sure to win

"It really didn't matter if they liked it or not, i was going to give it to them straight down their throats" -John Stewart
DaN
Administructor

Post by DaN »

The old background got me a bit :? but I don't see that many similarities w/ the Corroseum logo and his. Or did he just change it to something else?
lunaboy in the shoutbox wrote:"You SUCK !!!"
:lol:
omen of hate

Post by omen of hate »

:lol: :lol:
ION BRITTON

Post by ION BRITTON »

Using letters from different band logos really doesn't tell you something Dan?

"It really didn't matter if they liked it or not, i was going to give it to them straight down their throats" -John Stewart
DaN
Administructor

Post by DaN »

Actually there's no letters taken directly from band logos in the Corrolog, it's just made to look chaotic and "logoy" ...and a bit familiar. Come to think of it it's one of the few designs on the site I've done all by myself, ha ha..
ION BRITTON

Post by ION BRITTON »

Yeah, but as an idea is more or less the same and on the other hand it has been already been discussedin the forum...

MassOfKthulu

Post by MassOfKthulu »

he mentions the corroseum on the links anyway
I am so true my mp3 player's screen has slight ringwear
ION BRITTON

Post by ION BRITTON »

Yeah, after the first 10000 albums he uploaded he decided that he should give credit where it is due

Avenger

Post by Avenger »

ION BRITTON wrote:Yeah, after the first 10000 albums he uploaded he decided that he should give credit where it is due
Now if only Trashmagayddon would do the same...
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
MEXDefenderOfSteel

Post by MEXDefenderOfSteel »

ION BRITTON wrote:Yeah, after the first 10000 albums he uploaded he decided that he should give credit where it is due
so im guessing that Strappado guy doesnt own those 1000 records? damn The Corroseum is THE source
ION BRITTON

Post by ION BRITTON »

I don't know if he owns a copy of any of those, most probably not, what I meant was that he didn't give credit where it was due from the beginning. Most of that stuff was originally uploaded in TM, but some of them were taken from other sites as well, then appeared as 'original uploads' in TM and so on...

Avenger

Post by Avenger »

ION BRITTON wrote:I don't know if he owns a copy of any of those, most probably not, what I meant was that he didn't give credit where it was due from the beginning. Most of that stuff was originally uploaded in TM, but some of them were taken from other sites as well, then appeared as 'original uploads' in TM and so on...
Don't forget that on top of that, you have to PAY money to download content that was originally ripped off from other sources. :lol:
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

MEXDefenderOfSteel

Post by MEXDefenderOfSteel »

no much posting around here for a 1000 record collection :P
Black Axe

Post by Black Axe »

Obscure 80s metal or modern crappy horror movie blog. I can't tell which by the logo and background.