Sword Records

Discussions and comments on The Corroseum website, its articles, features and reviews.
Satan is Our Pal

Sword Records

Post by Satan is Our Pal »

I've seen this referred to as a UK label on several occations, but that just can't be right. Maybe they had a UK office at some point and did some UK pressings as well? I'll try to straighten out this ? asap..
I think the confusion comes from the UK pressing of Sword - The Best In Scandinavian Rock. It's nearly the exact same pressing as the Swedish original, the only difference is the Music For Nations name & address on the back of the sleeve. It also reached the test pressing stage in the UK, maybe Sword had a shit load of LP's left shipped them over to the UK and MFN simply stamped the reverse instead of giving it a release in it's own right.
Battlescarred The Story of Ebony Records
www.myspace.com/476306938
daniel wrote: Mr. ultimate metalmaster.
DaN
Administructor

Re: Sword Records

Post by DaN »

Satan is Our Pal wrote:maybe Sword had a shit load of LP's left shipped them over to the UK and MFN simply stamped the reverse instead of giving it a release in it's own right.
Could be. I don't remember which ones I've seen different versions of, other than the CANDY ROXX mlp which also came w/ 2 different covers. Thanx for the info.