One of the greatest dilemma of human existence as we know it is of course the one with The Missing Insert. Numerous threads on this forum testifies to this. So, in my quest to always expand and grow The Corroseum webpage I've pondered on this new, less trivia-nerdy and more practical feature: A huge database of hi-res scans of inserts and innersleeves - primarily from albums that commonly misses them.
Great idea, huh?
Well, I can see a few arguments against it, but I'd like to counter-argue them 'live' rather than rant, so let let me know what you think.
Edit - It' has begun.IMPORTANT:
If you wish to contribute:
- Set the scanner to full-color, photo-quality.
- Size should be at least 300dpi
- Do NOT use any scanning-wizard, hi-contrast or other enhancement presets (except maybe
a de-screening function if necessary..)
- The size when scanning should be at least 300dpi
- NO cut edges
- Save as maximum quality jpg's or uncompressed images (.tif, .bmp etc...) and upload or mail them to to me.The request-list:
BLACK TASK - s/t MLP (red version!)
THE HAND OF DOOM - Poisonoise LP
HELL - Save Us.. 7" (the very elusive Folder-edition!)
SHOCKSPLIT - Under Wraps MLP
Vengeance "Way Past Go/Driving Force" 7"
V/A - The Lost Tapes Of Cogumelo LP
BLASPHEME (FR) - s/t
MARQUIS DE SADE (UK) - Somewhere Up In The Mountains 7''
DRUID (US) - Four Curses EP
RUDE PINK (US) - Someone Tonight 7''
Antix – Baptism Of Fire MLP
VULCANO - Live! LP
MESSIAH - Extreme Cold Weather LP
INTRUDER - Live To Die LP
CLIENTELLE - Destination Unknown LP
SAVAGE GRACE - Master Of Disguise LP (Important Rec. inner sleeve)