Insane Ebay Auctions - Vinyl, Tapes & Merch

All vinyl-specific issues goes in this here subforum.
User avatar
Cyrcka
Posts: 987
Contact:

Post#31 » Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:12 pm

mordred wrote:Gotta love people that demand twice the market price for no obvious reason at all.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ray-Gunn-Ray- ... 4acf7e4075[/url]
that greek seller is best known for is absurd prices :)

User avatar
Metal Knight
Posts: 58
Contact:

Post#32 » Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:31 pm


User avatar
lox
Posts: 148

Post#33 » Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:45 pm

Cyrcka wrote: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ray-Gunn-Ray- ... 4acf7e4075

that greek seller is best known for is absurd prices :)
Can't see anything absurd about his current prices. It's a perfect, sealed copy, always higher than played LP's. If you buy a copy from the US plus postage plus taxes & custom fee, then you are almost there. At least in Germany.

User avatar
mordred
Posts: 1710

Post#34 » Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:21 pm

lox wrote:
Cyrcka wrote: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ray-Gunn-Ray- ... 4acf7e4075

that greek seller is best known for is absurd prices :)
Can't see anything absurd about his current prices. It's a perfect, sealed copy, always higher than played LP's. If you buy a copy from the US plus postage plus taxes & custom fee, then you are almost there. At least in Germany.
Last time a sealed copy was offered it sold for less than half of this. There is little reason to "get-1-pay-for-2" just because the seller thinks he deserves it. :wink:
In some lost corner of the world there sits a leprechaun laughing merrily atop a mountain of mysteriously lost LP innersleeves

User avatar
lox
Posts: 148

Post#35 » Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:46 pm

mordred wrote: Last time a sealed copy was offered it sold for less than half of this. There is little reason to "get-1-pay-for-2" just because the seller thinks he deserves it. :wink:
Add 50 for taxes & postage and you get a much more similar price. At least not too absurd.

I was thinking shortly about the Savage Grace 2nd LP sealed copy this guy offers. But then again, bying it to find out that I dont like it that much and selling again like last time... :D

User avatar
Prowler
Posts: 1529

Post#36 » Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:27 am

Same bidders like last time ... wether they want to screw the seller or I don't know.
It's not easy to be the Antichrist ...

User avatar
Metal Knight
Posts: 58
Contact:

Post#37 » Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:43 am

also if the seller doesn't cancel the auction he will pay lot of taxes for the item..


User avatar
chatzial
Posts: 1154

Post#39 » Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:39 pm

Damn, if the starting bid was $1,639 i would consider bidding at this one.
But for $1,639.99 i can't !!!!!!!!!


:lol: :lol: :lol:
E.C.S.S.R. will prevail

Ryür

Post#40 » Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:44 pm

WHY? You must be crazy, you can save 18% !!!!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/RAPID-FORCE-APO ... 4260998%26

:D

User avatar
Prowler
Posts: 1529

Post#41 » Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:25 pm

It's not a good album ... Trend Thrash ... the price's absurd as all of these prices that Yugo sellers do charge for their records. If they'd finally start offering their records for 1 $ starting bid they'd see what people are willing to pay for them.
It's not easy to be the Antichrist ...

User avatar
chatzial
Posts: 1154

Post#42 » Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:39 pm

I changed my mind. I am propably going to buy this instead:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Street-Angel-St ... 58ab2c76fd

It must be some version totally different than those that are available usually for $10


Ryür wrote:WHY? You must be crazy, you can save 18% !!!!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/RAPID-FORCE-APO ... 4260998%26

:D
E.C.S.S.R. will prevail

User avatar
lox
Posts: 148

Post#43 » Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:41 pm

chatzial wrote: Damn, if the starting bid was $1,639 i would consider bidding at this one.
But for $1,639.99 i can't !!!!!!!!!
Yap, the 99 cents just broke this auction its neck... :D

Have you or anyone seen for how much this really went in the past? All I know is: this is really rare, even in Jugo states. It is also really generic modern thrash. A friend there checked the market once and told me, just a handful of copies for sale for crazy prices.

User avatar
Glockose
Posts: 1291

Post#44 » Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:46 pm

I sold 2 copies back in 2005 for $150 each
I could have gotten more copies at the time
but didn't think anyone else would be interested for that price
"I am NOT a collector"

User avatar
lox
Posts: 148

Post#45 » Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:52 pm

Glockose wrote:I sold 2 copies back in 2005 for $150 each
Ufff, still alot of peanuts for this, slightly more than I was reported 4 years ago from Serbia.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest