Bootleg Warning Thread - LP (2013)

All vinyl-specific issues goes in this here subforum.
George A

Post#16 » Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:49 am

MassOfKthulu wrote:
what malakes are there out there..
"items registered so no rip off" LOL really
based on all the goth rock items this person buys and sells i might have an idea what goth rock shop in athens this person might be connected with... if any greek here knows more please PM me..

I dont know more, but my guess and rumors i heard point where you imply...
Ta leme UTH
Yes i think it is the same rock shop you guess...... also responsible for the bootlegs of ghost / iron maiden (dianno era)

George A

more boots

Post#17 » Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:03 am

Avenger

Post#18 » Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:17 am

Ghost isn't Metal.

I don't see why it's being posted here.
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."

daniel

Post#19 » Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:27 am

Because it's relevant to the amount of bootlegs this person is or persons are putting out.
Are you the tyrant, who cast them to the sea?
One day you'll be among the dead.

Dokken_Uwe

Post#20 » Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:55 pm

It was said that the current ALKANA lp is a bootleg (2012 thread), but a wellknown seller/collector claimed it to be an official release.
Can anyone confirm this statement?
See the flash of lightning cutting the edge of steel!

MEXDefenderOfSteel

Post#21 » Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:06 pm

Nasty Uwe wrote:It was said that the current ALKANA lp is a bootleg (2012 thread), but a wellknown seller/collector claimed it to be an official release.
Can anyone confirm this statement?
been asking the same for this and the Alpha Centauri with out completely clearing out the doubt,i second Uwe´s question

perishinflames

Post#22 » Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:41 pm

Is there a Trop Feross bootleg now or has more old stock appeared? Dozens of cheap sealed copies have been sold in the last weeks.

The Knell

Post#23 » Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:46 pm

perishinflames wrote:Is there a Trop Feross bootleg now or has more old stock appeared? Dozens of cheap sealed copies have been sold in the last weeks.
stock find. I think a former band member is selling these.
now is the madness in hell
we're eat babies flesh
and suck the mothers blood next
we're perverse devils well

perishinflames

Post#24 » Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:39 pm

Well now I feel like an ass for paying $$$ for it :cry:

Khnud

Post#25 » Fri Nov 08, 2013 6:58 am

Is there a recent bootleg of the Mysstress EP? Several sealed copies have arrived recently, offered at below market value prices.
Laugh at you in ecstasy, wallow in the gore.
Blast you with their twisted minds, behold the Dogs Of War.

Ryür

Post#26 » Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:26 am

Khnud wrote:Is there a recent bootleg of the Mysstress EP? Several sealed copies have arrived recently, offered at below market value prices.
The seller is the drummer (good idea to get money with record which not even remember ) the problem is that he listed daaay after daaay.

mordred

Post#27 » Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:53 am

So I've heard rumors that Exodo "The New Babylon" and Thor "Mata a la Bestia" LP's have been bootlegged recently. Can anyone confirm, and if so, how do I tell if mine are originals or replicas. :(
In some lost corner of the world there sits a leprechaun laughing merrily atop a mountain of mysteriously lost LP innersleeves

chatzial

Post#28 » Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:59 pm

mordred wrote:So I've heard rumors that Exodo "The New Babylon" and Thor "Mata a la Bestia" LP's have been bootlegged recently. Can anyone confirm, and if so, how do I tell if mine are originals or replicas. :(
I've heard that Exodo original vinyls were found by the label but without picture sleeves. And that they printed new ones that are of very low quality.
E.C.S.S.R. will prevail

runningwild

Post#29 » Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:52 pm

Right. Vinyl is original, the copy is the cover and insert.

Trigger

Post#30 » Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:12 pm

runningwild wrote:Right. Vinyl is original, the copy is the cover and insert.
And they came sealed with a sticker clearly stating they are the last 107 copies found and the sleeve is repressed blah blah...
Never trust the Goblin King....