Non-urgent Vinyl Inquiries - READ THE FIRST POST

All vinyl-specific issues goes in this here subforum.
Prowler

Post by Prowler »

chatzial wrote:
Prowler wrote:Gaskin "End of the world" LP

I already had this with regular sleeve but it looked a bit used so I bought a cheap copy to replace it and the new copy had a fold out sleeve.
Does anyone know if there was a 2nd edition made and what's the 2nd edition or if both version are the first press? Or what's the matter with the gatefold LP? Or why didn't god made a millionaire?
I thought that there was only a gatefold edition by Rondolet Records.
Your copy was non-gatefold? Do you still have it? Can you post a photo?
Hm, you don't believe me, do you? :wink:
Yes, I still have the copy but only for a few days, it's already sold.
And yes, it's non-gatefolded and it does not differs from the gatefold version except of the non-gatefolded sleeve:
It's not easy to be the Antichrist ...
chatzial

Post by chatzial »

Prowler wrote:
chatzial wrote:
Prowler wrote:Gaskin "End of the world" LP

I already had this with regular sleeve but it looked a bit used so I bought a cheap copy to replace it and the new copy had a fold out sleeve.
Does anyone know if there was a 2nd edition made and what's the 2nd edition or if both version are the first press? Or what's the matter with the gatefold LP? Or why didn't god made a millionaire?
I thought that there was only a gatefold edition by Rondolet Records.
Your copy was non-gatefold? Do you still have it? Can you post a photo?
And yes, it's non-gatefolded and it does not differs from the gatefold version except of the non-gatefolded sleeve:
Of course i believe you :lol: I was just curious.
E.C.S.S.R. will prevail
doomedplanet

Post by doomedplanet »

interesting, are the matrixes the same? I've seen maybe 10-20 gatefold copies over the last couple of decades, but never a regular sleeve.
Prowler wrote:
Prowler

Post by Prowler »

Need to combine this thread with non-urgent vinyl inquiries thread:

Does anyone know more about this 7"? I mean, the record was manufactured in Austria, but there an avertisement of a shop of Nuremberg/Germany on the sleeve (prohably a sponsor). Are they german or austrian? Which year? I hate those records/sleeves with zero info. :cry:
Prowler

Post by Prowler »

doomedplanet wrote:interesting, are the matrixes the same? I've seen maybe 10-20 gatefold copies over the last couple of decades, but never a regular sleeve.
Yes, matrixes are the same too. "Boppin' Bob" is on both versions ... :wink:
Nightcrawler

Post by Nightcrawler »

Prowler wrote:Need to combine this thread with non-urgent vinyl inquiries thread:

Does anyone know more about this 7"? I mean, the record was manufactured in Austria, but there an avertisement of a shop of Nuremberg/Germany on the sleeve (prohably a sponsor). Are they german or austrian? Which year? I hate those records/sleeves with zero info. :cry:
I remember this record from somewhere and it is a band from Nuremberg. Is it worth searching?
Prowler

Post by Prowler »

Nightcrawler wrote:
Prowler wrote:Need to combine this thread with non-urgent vinyl inquiries thread:

I remember this record from somewhere and it is a band from Nuremberg. Is it worth searching?
I wouldn't spend 20 E again ... does that answer your question? :wink:
08/15 Heavy Rock with more Metal touch than Hard Rock. But the songs are so trivial ... due to the vocalist I tend to label them german either. But which year??
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

Prowler wrote:Need to combine this thread with non-urgent vinyl inquiries thread
Done. Next time delete your post and create a new one in the proper thread. /Mod
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
Nightcrawler

Post by Nightcrawler »

Prowler wrote:
Nightcrawler wrote:

I wouldn't spend 20 E again ... does that answer your question? :wink:
08/15 Heavy Rock with more Metal touch than Hard Rock. But the songs are so trivial ... due to the vocalist I tend to label them german either. But which year??
don't know about the exact year....I know that I have read somewhere about this band, and if memory serves well they were active in the mid 80s....
Prowler

Post by Prowler »

http://www.discogs.com/Meathooks-Cambod ... se/2364217

Does anyone know if this is Thrash Metal? Saw an ebay seller labelling it as Speed Metal but all other descriptions are different. Does anyone have it?
Nightcrawler

Post by Nightcrawler »

Prowler wrote:http://www.discogs.com/Meathooks-Cambod ... se/2364217

Does anyone know if this is Thrash Metal? Saw an ebay seller labelling it as Speed Metal but all other descriptions are different. Does anyone have it?
this is all I found:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DP50kNC5oow
The Knell

Post by The Knell »

Nightcrawler wrote:
Prowler wrote:http://www.discogs.com/Meathooks-Cambod ... se/2364217

this is all I found:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DP50kNC5oow
I like this garbage.
now is the madness in hell
we're eat babies flesh
and suck the mothers blood next
we're perverse devils well
Nightcrawler

Post by Nightcrawler »

was Warrior´s "Dead When It Comes To Love" 7" only released in a printed white sleeve or also in a generic sleeve like most NWOBHM singles?
Cyrcka

Post by Cyrcka »

Nightcrawler wrote:was Warrior´s "Dead When It Comes To Love" 7" only released in a printed white sleeve or also in a generic sleeve like most NWOBHM singles?
only released with the white sleeve written on front
Nightcrawler

Post by Nightcrawler »

Cyrcka wrote:
Nightcrawler wrote:was Warrior´s "Dead When It Comes To Love" 7" only released in a printed white sleeve or also in a generic sleeve like most NWOBHM singles?
only released with the white sleeve written on front
thanx!