Non-urgent Vinyl Inquiries - READ THE FIRST POST

All vinyl-specific issues goes in this here subforum.
User avatar
Cyrcka
Posts: 986
Contact:

Re: Non-urgent Vinyl Inquiries - READ THE FIRST POST

Post#256 » Sat Jul 01, 2017 11:24 am

??

User avatar
MEXDefenderOfSteel
Posts: 3879
Contact:

Re: Non-urgent Vinyl Inquiries - READ THE FIRST POST

Post#257 » Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:31 pm

Anyone can help me confirm which editions of Satan´s Host -Metal From hell are official? will be greatly appreciated.

User avatar
doomedplanet
Posts: 2026

Re: Non-urgent Vinyl Inquiries - READ THE FIRST POST

Post#258 » Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:17 pm

Easy, have a look at all the stuff on discogs. 1st web press of course in red and black, the pic disc on Horror and the recent Death Rider version. That is it. 1st press has this matrix:,

WEB-001 "WICKED" S-15001 ´-1
WEB-001 "SIDE EVIL" S-15002 ´-2
MEXDefenderOfSteel wrote:Anyone can help me confirm which editions of Satan´s Host -Metal From hell are official? will be greatly appreciated.
"The type of people who buy their albums won't be offended. They like boobs and bare bottoms" - Joanne Latham.

User avatar
MEXDefenderOfSteel
Posts: 3879
Contact:

Re: Non-urgent Vinyl Inquiries - READ THE FIRST POST

Post#259 » Sat Dec 09, 2017 5:36 pm

doomedplanet wrote:Easy, have a look at all the stuff on discogs. 1st web press of course in red and black, the pic disc on Horror and the recent Death Rider version. That is it. 1st press has this matrix:,

WEB-001 "WICKED" S-15001 ´-1
WEB-001 "SIDE EVIL" S-15002 ´-2
MEXDefenderOfSteel wrote:Anyone can help me confirm which editions of Satan´s Host -Metal From hell are official? will be greatly appreciated.
Thanx man!

User avatar
Hans
Posts: 153

Re: Non-urgent Vinyl Inquiries - READ THE FIRST POST

Post#260 » Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:21 am

Does this one exist on vinyl, I really like this cover image

Image

User avatar
DaN
Administructor
Posts: 6443
Contact:

Re: Non-urgent Vinyl Inquiries - READ THE FIRST POST

Post#261 » Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:31 pm

Hans wrote:
Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:21 am
Does this one exist on vinyl, I really like this cover image

Image
Nope. That's a CD compilation of various old demos.
Veterans of the Various-Wars - New Corroseum compilations-compilation series!

User avatar
The Sentinel
Posts: 3505

Re: Non-urgent Vinyl Inquiries - READ THE FIRST POST

Post#262 » Sat Nov 03, 2018 8:58 am

Haven't heard this in a while. Thanks for the reminder. Excellent demo's.
Long Live The Loud !!!

User avatar
Hans
Posts: 153

Re: Non-urgent Vinyl Inquiries - READ THE FIRST POST

Post#263 » Sun May 19, 2019 7:44 pm

I bought the Legend - From the fjords bootleg LP at KIT 2004.
Giving this a spin atm, on discogs i see several vinyls have an insert, mine does not.
Common?

User avatar
DaN
Administructor
Posts: 6443
Contact:

Re: Non-urgent Vinyl Inquiries - READ THE FIRST POST

Post#264 » Mon May 20, 2019 4:13 am

Hans wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 7:44 pm
I bought the Legend - From the fjords bootleg LP at KIT 2004.
Giving this a spin atm, on discogs i see several vinyls have an insert, mine does not.
Common?
If it's that oldest boot with the glued cover art then no, never saw it with an insert. I'm sure you know you can always download and print the original insert from here: http://thecorroseum.org/features/inserts/index.html
Veterans of the Various-Wars - New Corroseum compilations-compilation series!

User avatar
Zanker
Posts: 261

Re: Non-urgent Vinyl Inquiries - READ THE FIRST POST

Post#265 » Mon May 20, 2019 8:45 am

Or you can buy the re-release from Cult Metal Classics within a few weeks

User avatar
Hans
Posts: 153

Re: Non-urgent Vinyl Inquiries - READ THE FIRST POST

Post#266 » Mon May 20, 2019 9:38 am

Yes the glued boot. Thanks, will print this insert.
The ones for sale I saw with insert are probably the Acid Nightmare Record boot.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron