"Collector Porn" - Vinyl, Tapes & Merch (2013)

All vinyl-specific issues goes in this here subforum.
User avatar
Cyrcka
Posts: 989
Contact:

Post#301 » Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:33 pm

Prowler wrote:Hm ... I wasn't aware that I got so many brazilian vinyls, though a hell of stuff still missing. Mainly focussed on Thrash and Death Metal.

nice collection. I had almost all those Thrash records but not anymore. I want the Ratos de Porao again in my collection, only have the anarkophobia, but i want the brasilian pressings, sung in portuguese.

do you really like those 3 Overdose groove metal albums???

btw which records are these:

after destrito federal and the blue one Sangue Azul?

User avatar
Prowler
Posts: 1553

Post#302 » Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:28 am

Cyrcka wrote: do you really like those 3 Overdose groove metal albums???
Nee, but they all were trades against cheap vinyls (Iron Maiden, Venom etc ...) and the last one was even for free because I refused to trade something for it.
btw which records are these:

after destrito federal and the blue one Sangue Azul?
Right beside Detrito Federal is Defalla "Screw you", that brownish paper cover just wraps the real cover consisting of a nice porn collage, but it's more Sleaze/Hard Rock or something. On the LP right beside "Screw you" Defalla played Crossover/Thrash - strange band.

Beside Vid & Sangue Azul is the fullenght of Vid & Sangue Azul. The blue one was a MLP, but both belong to the trash bin, terrible Hard Rock.
It's not easy to be the Antichrist ...

User avatar
Cyrcka
Posts: 989
Contact:

Post#303 » Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:51 am

Prowler wrote:
Nee, but they all were trades against cheap vinyls (Iron Maiden, Venom etc ...) and the last one was even for free because I refused to trade something for it.



Beside Vid & Sangue Azul is the fullenght of Vid & Sangue Azul. The blue one was a MLP, but both belong to the trash bin, terrible Hard Rock.


ahaha you have soooooo many records that are "terrible", "don´t like", "crap but cheap" and so on... why do you have them?? or you like to have tons of records, and the music doesnt count?? :?

User avatar
The Knell
Posts: 4308

Post#304 » Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:13 pm

First thing he learned!
Prowler wrote: Nee, the first thing I learned from Corroseum is that music comes not first. lol
Are you german or what's with the "nee"s?
now is the madness in hell
we're eat babies flesh
and suck the mothers blood next
we're perverse devils well

User avatar
Prowler
Posts: 1553

Post#305 » Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:26 pm

Cyrcka wrote: ahaha you have soooooo many records that are "terrible", "don´t like", "crap but cheap" and so on... why do you have them?? or you like to have tons of records, and the music doesnt count?? :?
If I'd sell all records that I don't like, or like a bit, or just partly then I'd have a collection of maybe 100 records only. If you look back on your past life and see you've managed to buy 100 records in 30 years of Metal abuse would you feel good?
My home is a Metal temple, for those who wanna listen to obscure/private records/demos etc beyond Iron Maiden and such ... so I have to sacrifice something of myself to get those records that nobody wants or refuses to talk about for what reasons ever. And truth is 85 % or shit, crap, Glam or worse. I've enough space to store them ... there just has to come in the monthly new load of Metal in all forms and I'm pleased.
It's not easy to be the Antichrist ...

User avatar
Prowler
Posts: 1553

Post#306 » Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:27 pm

The Knell wrote: Are you german or what's with the "nee"s?
Ja :wink:
It's not easy to be the Antichrist ...

User avatar
Noisenik
Posts: 2368

Post#307 » Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:33 pm

Prowler wrote:
The Knell wrote: Are you german or what's with the "nee"s?
Ja :wink:
:lol:

German living in Germany or somewhere else ... ?

I must say Prowler is our man.

Your philosophy is close to mine. Only everything is everything. What's less, is not ... everything.

You said you have a lot of demo tapes. Thrash also? Maybe you could contribute sth to this thread:

http://thecorroseum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=7197
I am ... the One you warned me of

Lama
Posts: 797

Post#308 » Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:56 pm

"Nee", "ja"... Sounds more like Dutch or Flemish to me.
Kampel Destruction

User avatar
The Knell
Posts: 4308

Post#309 » Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:31 pm

Prowler wrote:
The Knell wrote: Are you german or what's with the "nee"s?
Ja :wink:
Thought so :D

That's not the way I collect at all - stuff I don't actually like/listen to amounts as nothing to me. So if you add nothing to your collection, what's the point, right?

That's a feelings thing, though. My asshole is just different!
now is the madness in hell
we're eat babies flesh
and suck the mothers blood next
we're perverse devils well

User avatar
The Knell
Posts: 4308

Post#310 » Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:37 pm

Lama wrote:"Nee", "ja"... Sounds more like Dutch or Flemish to me.
I think "Nee" originates from Berlin slang/Berliner Schnauze (in English you could say "nope" or "nah" or something like that). But there could be a Dutch or flemish equvalent too for all I know!

And "Ja" is just the very basic german word for "Yes" :wink:
now is the madness in hell
we're eat babies flesh
and suck the mothers blood next
we're perverse devils well

Lama
Posts: 797

Post#311 » Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:17 pm

The Knell wrote:
Lama wrote:"Nee", "ja"... Sounds more like Dutch or Flemish to me.
I think "Nee" originates from Berlin slang/Berliner Schnauze (in English you could say "nope" or "nah" or something like that). But there could be a Dutch or flemish equvalent too for all I know!

And "Ja" is just the very basic german word for "Yes" :wink:
"Nee" and "ja" are both the (non-slang/non-dialect) Flemish/Dutch translations for "no" and "yes", "nein" and "ja", "non" and "oui"...
Kampel Destruction

User avatar
Prowler
Posts: 1553

Post#312 » Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:12 pm

Noisenik wrote: You said you have a lot of demo tapes. Thrash also? Maybe you could contribute sth to this thread:

http://thecorroseum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=7197
I could but the thing is, there are 666 forums, blogs etc on the net for everybody accessable where you can download what you're longing for so that it's just not needed to upload all that stuff here too. Surely not every 1000 $ record, but fortunately the ripped demo tapes on the net are quite huge and obscure.
It's not easy to be the Antichrist ...

User avatar
Noisenik
Posts: 2368

Post#313 » Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:21 pm

Prowler wrote:
Noisenik wrote: You said you have a lot of demo tapes. Thrash also? Maybe you could contribute sth to this thread:

http://thecorroseum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=7197
I could but the thing is, there are 666 forums, blogs etc on the net for everybody accessable where you can download what you're longing for so that it's just not needed to upload all that stuff here too. Surely not every 1000 $ record, but fortunately the ripped demo tapes on the net are quite huge and obscure.
I didn't mean that you have to upload anything, I meant for what the thread was made for. To recognize yet unrecognized bands ...
I am ... the One you warned me of

User avatar
Metal Knight
Posts: 59
Contact:

Post#314 » Sat Sep 28, 2013 3:34 pm

Prowler wrote: Image
Hi,
can someone tell me the value for the Harppia 7 please (in ex+/nm condition cover/record) ?
Thank you !

User avatar
Prowler
Posts: 1553

Post#315 » Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:30 pm

Metal Knight wrote: Hi,
can someone tell me the value for the Harppia 7 please (in ex+/nm condition cover/record) ?
Thank you !
Seen copies nowadays for already 20 $, but postage from Brazil is 20 $ too. But for the condition that you desire you'll should be prepared for a long long journey. South american records are a story of it's own. To find copies in that condition is a little jackpot.
It's not easy to be the Antichrist ...

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest