C.M.F.T. Productions discography questions

All vinyl-specific issues goes in this here subforum.
doomedplanet

C.M.F.T. Productions discography questions

Post by doomedplanet »

I just noticed that Mystic Force 'Take Command' has a recent vinyl reissue so I got my copy of the original pressing out to relisten, I want the reissue because of the bonus tracks but not sure if I'll find a copy to buy here in the US.

Anyway this led me to wonder what else came out on this original label that released Mystic Force? This band is unlike any others on the label. Any other info besides these 7 lps? Some seem to have a cd release too. Seems there was an Asphyx lp supposed to come out when they went belly up.

M-A and some other sites list some demos and singles as coming from this label, anyone have actual facts and catalog numbers? This label was distributed by Plastic Head back then, I wonder if the North American Thrash Assault lp was originally supposed to come out on this label? North American Thrash Assault lp is cat #BOXLP1 from 1990.

CMFT 1 Various UK Thrash Assault (LP, Comp) 1989
CMFT 2 Brutal Obscenity: It's Because Of The Birds And The Flowers... (LP) 1989
CMFT3 Xyster (UK): In Good Faith...? lp 1989
CMFT4 Pendemia: Narcotic Religion lp 1990
CMFT5 Moral Crusade : An Act of Violence lp 1990
CMFT6 Tiamat: Sumerian Cry LP 1990
CMFT7 Mystic Force: Take Command (The Demo Years) lp 1990

maybe a worthy entry as a corroseum label entry?
humus

Post by humus »

That guy (Daryll Turner if I remember correct) used to sell on ebay for many years. I believe he still does but under a different nickname which I can't remember. UK guy who sells metal stuff and autographs mostly, that's him. In the past he was always very friendly so I guess he'd be the man to ask.

Edit: turns out he still uses CMFT but now for his website design company :lol:
http://uk.linkedin.com/pub/daryl-turner/46/228/270
wom

Post by wom »

Tiamat - Summerian Cry has a cd release on CMFT, thats the 1st pressing.
doomedplanet

Post by doomedplanet »

Like I said in the post I realize some of these had cds, don't really care. More interested in knowing what else was in the discog like singles or tapes that are unique. I could try to find the label guy, also thought some folks here might know.
wom wrote:Tiamat - Summerian Cry has a cd release on CMFT, thats the 1st pressing.