Non-urgent Vinyl Inquiries (2012) READ THE FIRST POST

All vinyl-specific issues goes in this here subforum.
Avenger

Non-urgent Vinyl Inquiries (2012) READ THE FIRST POST

Post by Avenger »

aDmiN wrote:Since the Metal-expertise of our members is often divided into vinyl- and CD-areas I've split the old "Need info on some records"-thread in two, so you'll know what topic to keep an eye on.

Using this thread or creating a new more specific one is completly optional. If if you think your question is urgent and/or interesting enough for a topic of its own, go right ahead. Otherwise post here.
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
Warepire

Post by Warepire »

Does all copies of Memory Garden - Badlands come with white labels or did I manage to pick up a testpressing?
chatzial

Post by chatzial »

Warepire wrote:Does all copies of Memory Garden - Badlands come with white labels or did I manage to pick up a testpressing?
Mine is the same. If i remember correctly, they all were white labeled with a sticker of the song title.
Warepire

Post by Warepire »

chatzial wrote:
Warepire wrote:Does all copies of Memory Garden - Badlands come with white labels or did I manage to pick up a testpressing?
Mine is the same. If i remember correctly, they all were white labeled with a sticker of the song title.
Mine doesn't have any stickers, nor any signs of there ever being a sticker on either side...
chatzial

Post by chatzial »

Warepire wrote:
chatzial wrote:
Mine doesn't have any stickers, nor any signs of there ever being a sticker on either side...
It is a white label with very small sticker of the song title, have a look here:
http://www.popsike.com/Memory-Garden-ba ... 11165.html
At your copy they propably just forgot to put the stickers (or they were out of stickers).
Warepire

Post by Warepire »

Thank you. For now I will assume they missed to put the stickers.
pzman

Post by pzman »

I recently got a Bolt Thrower - In Battle There Is No Law vinyl. I'd like to know if it is legit or not. It doesn't have any credits, catalog number or copyright info in the back cover. Just the etchings BLT A and BLT B on the vinyl which is black. There is also a small insert with lyrics. Any help will be much appreciated.
perishinflames

Post by perishinflames »

Sounds like a bootleg. Both originals should have typical SOL ** A/B inscriptions.
pzman

Post by pzman »

perishinflames wrote:Sounds like a bootleg. Both originals should have typical SOL ** A/B inscriptions.
Thanks. That's what i thought first when i saw it...
The Knell

Post by The Knell »

price for an Elixir Son Of Odin LP in ex/ex with some inserts included
Khnud

Post by Khnud »

The Knell wrote:price for an Elixir Son Of Odin LP in ex/ex with some inserts included
Around €60 based on latest online sales.
Welcome to our dream
Welcome to our night
I can make you scream
I can make you fight
Trigger

Post by Trigger »

Some info on
Hammer:Red Roses/Can't Stand the Heat 7" and
White Lightning-This Poison Fountain/Hypocrite 7" please,regarding rarity or an average price for them?
Never trust the Goblin King....
Cyrcka

Post by Cyrcka »

Does the self tittled LP (1988) from spanish band Eleazar de Wörms ever came out? I know that some adverts in spanish magz announced its released...
Ernest Thesiger

Post by Ernest Thesiger »

From someone who was having trouble signing up here:

The main question I have if any out there can answer, is about Combat Records. Does anyone know the significance of the different center labels. I have some releases that have the gray label with red 'Combat' lettering, e.g., the 'Boot Camp' series. Other releases I have come across feature a green label with black 'Combat' lettering, e.g., Helstar 'Burning Star'.

The other day while searching eBay I saw a Death 'Leprosy' copy, signed, that had a green camo label with red 'Combat' lettering which I have never seen before.

Do the label colorings concern pressings or whether pressed in Europe/US? During the time of early Combat I lived in Stuttgart, Germany (1980 - 1988). All of the Combat Records I was able to buy at local record stores (Guvi Schallplatten, LERCHE) featured the grey camo label with red 'Combat' lettering, although I am fairly certain that most of those releases, especially the 'Boot Camp' series were printed in the US and I bought them as imports.

Thanks to all who read. Any info/help would be greatly appreciated.
"His name's Antichrist Vandelay. He's an insulter-expulser."
LethylSteel

Post by LethylSteel »

Cyrcka wrote:Does the self tittled LP (1988) from spanish band Eleazar de Wörms ever came out? I know that some adverts in spanish magz announced its released...
The "Larga Vida al Rock'n'Roll" doesn't feature this album in it's discography.
Live your life by your will, learn to be an animal ...