Non-urgent Vinyl Inquiries (2012) READ THE FIRST POST

All vinyl-specific issues goes in this here subforum.
The Knell

Post by The Knell »

Yeah the '87 repress has silver labels and a barcode. The original has the old beige/golden MB label.
now is the madness in hell
we're eat babies flesh
and suck the mothers blood next
we're perverse devils well
perishinflames

Post by perishinflames »

My copy is Metal Blade (no Restless), no barcode and silver labels. I assume there were multiple different pressings before 1987.
Cyrcka

Post by Cyrcka »

perishinflames wrote:My copy is Metal Blade (no Restless), no barcode and silver labels. I assume there were multiple different pressings before 1987.
hmmm thats what i thought to. The other releases that i have from Metal Blade are all by Enigma w/ beige labels (Obsession, SG, Omen) Demon Flight i don´t have.
Cyrcka

Post by Cyrcka »

any information about this 2 records, Hard Rock, Metal, AOR?

ImageImage
Prowler

Post by Prowler »

Cyrcka wrote:any information about this 2 records, Hard Rock, Metal, AOR?

ImageImage
Mahnaz is Hard Rock/Poser Metal, definitely not worth the 60 $ that the ebay seller wants for his copy that's up since 6 months or longer ...
I'm interested in that Renegade MLP too but 99 $ is too risky ... too much overpriced crap is rooted in the US scene.
It's not easy to be the Antichrist ...
Cyrcka

Post by Cyrcka »

Prowler wrote: I'm interested in that Renegade MLP too but 99 $ is too risky ... too much overpriced crap is rooted in the US scene.

is that good? the seller says "Style is mix of Dark Power Metal, Glamrock, AOR, Symphonic"

another seller "RENEGADE play a very professional sounding mix of A.O.R. And HardRock / Symphonic / Mainstream Rock. Great upper-range ish vocals, great tunes, and a good all round differentiation of songs. Great guitarwork throughout"

i think i had never seen a cheap copy...
Prowler

Post by Prowler »

Cyrcka wrote:
Prowler wrote: I'm interested in that Renegade MLP too but 99 $ is too risky ... too much overpriced crap is rooted in the US scene.

is that good? the seller says "Style is mix of Dark Power Metal, Glamrock, AOR, Symphonic"

another seller "RENEGADE play a very professional sounding mix of A.O.R. And HardRock / Symphonic / Mainstream Rock. Great upper-range ish vocals, great tunes, and a good all round differentiation of songs. Great guitarwork throughout"

i think i had never seen a cheap copy...
Sorry, I have no clue what it sounds like but that 99 $ I've seen since months while there was another copy sold earlier this year for "only" about 60 $ and someone outbid me on it. It's prohably just typical US Hair Metal ... I'm sure someone here has this record. It's not that mega obscure ... and I sadly like the cover so I'll have to put my hands on it sooner or later. But for a reasonable price ...
It's not easy to be the Antichrist ...
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

Cyrcka wrote:Symphonic
Pretty much means avoid at all costs in my opinion.
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
Heavy

Post by Heavy »

Just a quick question for any owners of Banzai Records pressing of Omen's 'Warning Of Danger' (BRC 1971). I've already checked the Banzai Records tribute page and it doesn't say anything particular about it (but there are no photos of it in the discography)... so does it come with the innersleeve? Thanks in advance for the answer.
MEXDefenderOfSteel

Post by MEXDefenderOfSteel »

these are not exactly heavy metal records,but i think many like thme around here. Are these boots then? http://www.forcedexposure.com/labels/ac ... re.uk.html
Warepire

Post by Warepire »

MEXDefenderOfSteel wrote:these are not exactly heavy metal records,but i think many like thme around here. Are these boots then? http://www.forcedexposure.com/labels/ac ... re.uk.html
Yep.
MEXDefenderOfSteel

Post by MEXDefenderOfSteel »

Warepire wrote:
MEXDefenderOfSteel wrote:these are not exactly heavy metal records,but i think many like thme around here. Are these boots then? http://www.forcedexposure.com/labels/ac ... re.uk.html
Yep.
you have been a savior lately, big thanks!
The Knell

Post by The Knell »

Prowler/Yoke Of Steel 8" flexi

What's a good offer on this one?
we're eat babies flesh
doomedplanet

Post by doomedplanet »

I would think $500-$1000 easily.
The Knell wrote:Prowler/Yoke Of Steel 8" flexi
The Knell

Post by The Knell »

Hoo boy do I feel embarassed now. Thanks!
doomedplanet wrote:I would think $500-$1000 easily.
The Knell wrote:Prowler/Yoke Of Steel 8" flexi
we're eat babies flesh