KAT - Satan Says

All vinyl-specific issues goes in this here subforum.
LethylSteel

Post by LethylSteel »

I know at least 1 guy who's been asking me several times about a Kat MLP that he's seen at ebay (and missed) since almost 10 years so it's definitely NOT a 2009 or any new release. I guess there just wasn't much copies spread back in the day, only at gig etc...you know the story. Still nowadays any obscure 7" turns up that nobody has ever seen before because the band just sold it at gigs and these gigs had been on local basis only so the record never left the state or city.
doomedplanet

Post by doomedplanet »

its a strange situation since KAT isn't unknown. But she is crazy so that might help explain it!
chatzial

Post by chatzial »

It is definetely an original release.

I remember seeing it Ebay back in '98 or '99, it was a used copy in a bad shape, with cover age wear. Second time i saw it was at Utrecht record fair, when Castle Black gave it to Andi.

So there is no mystery about it, it was released before the first LP. It is the only Kat release (Kat, not the Great Kat) that also has a picture of the rest of the band members.
LethylSteel

Post by LethylSteel »

Also just when I bought my sealed copy from the Great Kat I saw a copy up on ebay the same week, worn, not sealed, but having promo stuff (old pics, info sheet) and it sold for about 50 $ too and I said to myself "Why the hell does the winner buy such a used copy when he can have a new sealed copy too for the same money?"