WITCH CROSS LP/MC Pressings

All vinyl-specific issues goes in this here subforum.
Priamos

Post by Priamos »

otcmetal wrote:This is in stock now at Hell's Headbangers!!! Just ordered one. It's $33.00, plus $6.53 shipping in the US. Can't wait to get it!
It sounds "reasonable" price to me. Maybe because I was expecting it to be even more expensive.
otcmetal

Post by otcmetal »

perishinflames wrote:Wow, it costs as much as the 4LP did?
That price for 3 cds, a dvd and the box doesn't really seem that high to me...
big mouth

Post by big mouth »

You'll get shit you never thought you would get in this. Eat my words. I really fuckin' kicked my ass to get this happening....it certainly didn't 'fall from the sky'.
doomedplanet

Post by doomedplanet »

Can you advise the pressing qty? 500, 1000, 10,000? wondering if I have to buy instantly or until I can arrange another order since I just placed one last week...
big mouth

Post by big mouth »

No idea about the pressing qty...guess it's maybe 1000?!
otcmetal

Post by otcmetal »

big mouth wrote:You'll get shit you never thought you would get in this. Eat my words. I really fuckin' kicked my ass to get this happening....it certainly didn't 'fall from the sky'.
I'm happy as hell to get this!!! I kow the dvd has over an hour of concert footage, plus some old videos...Your work to help get this out is much appreciated Laurent...FUCK the nay-sayers...
Metal Knight

Post by Metal Knight »

Yes excellent thing, just order it even if i have the box LP !! Thank you Laurent !
Shimrod

Post by Shimrod »

I have received the box this week from a German seller. Nice job and the price did not seem outragious to me.
big mouth

Post by big mouth »

Glad you like it guys. Yeah getting those old clips all of a sudden (NOBODY knew about them - there was just one in existance to start with) was not a 'won' thing....
perishinflames

Post by perishinflames »

Price is fair, I guess I'm more shocked by the low price of the LP set ($36 for a 4lp box was nuts) and was hoping this would be a similar bargain.
great_knuthulhu

Post by great_knuthulhu »

What you got for your money when it comes to the boxed set was amazing. You'd struggle to find single LPs cheaper than $36 around here ("around here" is of course a relative term. There is a record shop in Tromsø, a mere 5-hour drive from here though). There's a lot of quality in that box, fantastic value for money.
I know I ain't doing much,
doing nothing means a lot to me.
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

big mouth wrote:You'll get shit you never thought you would get in this. Eat my words. I really fuckin' kicked my ass to get this happening....it certainly didn't 'fall from the sky'.
I've seen you bring this up on several occasions. What did the band do that was so terrible?
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
Samurai

Post by Samurai »

The band didn't do much, that's his point
big mouth

Post by big mouth »

In fact they didn't do shit..... which is even worst!
otcmetal

Post by otcmetal »

I got this last week, and it is an awesome package!!! Those 1985 demo tracks are worth the price!!! "Damn The Clan" kills!!!! Wish those songs were actually released proper...