WITCH CROSS LP/MC Pressings

All vinyl-specific issues goes in this here subforum.
The Knell

Post by The Knell »

Khnud wrote:The original on Vision Music is more expensive, though.
How much? I got this one in a trade some time ago but I'm not too much into that album. Might want to trade this for something I like better...
now is the madness in hell
we're eat babies flesh
and suck the mothers blood next
we're perverse devils well
Dark Stranger

Post by Dark Stranger »

I see the actual LP on its own is now being reissued too according to Hell's Headbangers.
Khnud

Post by Khnud »

The Knell wrote:
Khnud wrote:The original on Vision Music is more expensive, though.
How much? I got this one in a trade some time ago but I'm not too much into that album. Might want to trade this for something I like better...
Not that much, I don't think there's any difference between the different pressings, so I might be mistaken.
Welcome to our dream
Welcome to our night
I can make you scream
I can make you fight
Priamos

Post by Priamos »

Any updates about the 3CDs/DVD edition? I can't find anything you can count on in the label's site, Contradictory info, deadlines expiring, no updates... I hope to be proven wrong but I don't see anything coming out...
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

Priamos wrote:Any updates about the 3CDs/DVD edition? I can't find anything you can count on in the label's site, Contradictory info, deadlines expiring, no updates... I hope to be proven wrong but I don't see anything coming out...
Why not email the label directly instead of looking for second hand information?
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
Priamos

Post by Priamos »

Avenger wrote:
Priamos wrote:Any updates about the 3CDs/DVD edition? I can't find anything you can count on in the label's site, Contradictory info, deadlines expiring, no updates... I hope to be proven wrong but I don't see anything coming out...
Why not email the label directly instead of looking for second hand information?
Obviously because I was not willing to waste more time and energy than the one needed to post a question here in Corroseum.
If someone has already made an inquiry or learned otherwise, and he is kind enough to share it will be great. If not, life goes on. I have many albums to wait for. If I had to make in depth inquiries for every album delaying, I should better still run a fanzine like i did in the 90s.
otcmetal

Post by otcmetal »

Avenger wrote:
What's it hurting asking if anyone here has any info? What's the point of asking about anything on this forum, if you can just go "somewhere else" to try and find out? What does it matter? :roll:
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

otcmetal wrote:
Avenger wrote:
What's it hurting asking if anyone here has any info? What's the point of asking about anything on this forum, if you can just go "somewhere else" to try and find out? What does it matter? :roll:
The label is the one who would know the real answer.
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
big mouth

Post by big mouth »

Hells Headbangers should receive their boxes this week.... Koch already has copies for sale. Looks pretty good!
Cyrcka

Post by Cyrcka »

big mouth wrote:Hells Headbangers should receive their boxes this week.... Koch already has copies for sale. Looks pretty good!

great!
Priamos

Post by Priamos »

big mouth wrote:Hells Headbangers should receive their boxes this week.... Koch already has copies for sale. Looks pretty good!
Cool, thanks!
Adoomado

Post by Adoomado »

Priamos

Post by Priamos »

Looks great! Do we know where the price will range?
otcmetal

Post by otcmetal »

This is in stock now at Hell's Headbangers!!! Just ordered one. It's $33.00, plus $6.53 shipping in the US. Can't wait to get it!
perishinflames

Post by perishinflames »

Wow, it costs as much as the 4LP did?