Asparez (Armenia) LP

All vinyl-specific issues goes in this here subforum.
Destrozer

Asparez (Armenia) LP

Post by Destrozer »

The mystery from Armenia. On Melodia records.
It seems to be for sale here:
http://www.gramofonas.lt/lt/klubas/skel ... mess=70189
lunaboy

Post by lunaboy »

No.It's not on sale.It's me. I'm Looking for this record here. Just put an ADD on this local website because sometimes people sell/trade records here :).
Destrozer

Post by Destrozer »

Haha, you see, language. I found this page on a Russian forum and they said it was for sale. Nevermind then. Sorry. Guess thread can be locked.
DaN
Administructor

Post by DaN »

ImageYou guys SUCK! I HATE false alarms...

No, but seriously it would be awesome to at least hear it, if only a song or 2. I take it our Eastern members are always on the lookout, right?
Destrozer

Post by Destrozer »

I can give you a song... if you give me my 100:- back :lol:

edit: but since I'm so nice, here it is:

http://letitbit.net/download/73412.7386 ... r.mp3.html

send an SMS and it's yours!
lunaboy

Post by lunaboy »

DaN wrote:ImageYou guys SUCK! I HATE false alarms...

No, but seriously it would be awesome to at least hear it, if only a song or 2. I take it our Eastern members are always on the lookout, right?
I think Metalipeiklo registered on This Armenian Forum and someone uploaded One song of this band.Follow Link.Too band tah I also tryed to download it but seems that link doesn't work :roll:
DaN
Administructor

Post by DaN »

Destrozer wrote:I can give you a song... if you give me my 100:- back :lol:
Typical post-Soviet neocapitalist nitpicky greed... *yawn*
DaN
Administructor

Post by DaN »

Destrozer wrote:edit: but since I'm so nice, here it is:

Is that where your Russian Mafia family-connections hack into all my accounts and rob me blind? No thanx.. :lol:
lunaboy

Post by lunaboy »

OK guys.I did a bit Detective work (Used Russian Google and even Armenian Google + languages ) and at least found one FREE Song of ASPAREZ.

LINK

Look for АСПАРЕЗ - "Хелагар Дар".

P.S Nothing special to tell the truth.Very uninspiring Hard Rock.
Stormspell

Post by Stormspell »

lunaboy wrote:OK guys.I did a bit Detective work (Used Russian Google and even Armenian Google + languages ) and at least found one FREE Song of ASPAREZ.

LINK

Just for information, the link Tony posted does have a free download option (I guess he was just joking with DaN about the SMS thing). It is the same mp3 like on your link.

The song is okay, but definitely nothing mysterious or exotic as I hoped it to be... sounds sort of like 2nd rate Hungarian hard rock to me. For some reason reminds me of that crazy Hobo band in KopaszKutya:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3m26mmIz1I
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

DaN wrote:
Destrozer wrote:edit: but since I'm so nice, here it is:

Is that where your Russian Mafia family-connections hack into all my accounts and rob me blind? No thanx.. :lol:
No, it's where you have to text a number from your phone to receive the password in return only to find a charge on your phone bill.

Hahaha, scam.
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
Metalipeiklo

Post by Metalipeiklo »

Yea, I put the request on the Armenian forum but after downloading the song I was so utterly uninspired that I didn't bother posting it here. Also saw your ad on the Lithuanian forum, lunaboy. Google is magic...

There's a second Asparez song posted on the Armenian forum (see lunaboys link) but I haven't downloaded it, doubt I will. :(
Fun records
LethylSteel

Post by LethylSteel »

lunaboy wrote:OK guys.I did a bit Detective work (Used Russian Google and even Armenian Google + languages ) and at least found one FREE Song of ASPAREZ.

LINK

The track with the link isn't taken from the LP. To be serious that LP is a real gem. Easily one of the best ex-russian LP's ever and has to be mentioned with Magnit, Katedra, Aria in one and the same breath!
The guitar work is in places extraordinary, especially the solos. The vocalist comes close to the first Katedra LP, some songs on the LP as well while when they speed up it's like you think that could be the speedy Magnit opener but with keyboards. I'd label it as a mix of Magnit and Katedra. There are 2 weaker trax but the rest is godly Metal. Belongs to every well sorted eastern Europe collection. :!:
Live your life by your will, learn to be an animal ...
lunaboy

Post by lunaboy »

LethylSteel wrote:

LINK

The track with the link isn't taken from the LP. To be serious that LP is a real gem. Easily one of the best ex-russian LP's ever and has to be mentioned with Magnit, Katedra, Aria in one and the same breath!
The guitar work is in places extraordinary, especially the solos. The vocalist comes close to the first Katedra LP, some songs on the LP as well while when they speed up it's like you think that could be the speedy Magnit opener but with keyboards. I'd label it as a mix of Magnit and Katedra. There are 2 weaker trax but the rest is godly Metal. Belongs to every well sorted eastern Europe collection. :!:
C'mon!!! This band is MILES away from ARIA or KATEDRA.I've had a chance to hear full LP so I'd say that its very cheesy.Very boring(No memoralbe tracks on it , production sucks,VOCALS - SUCKS).Sorry,but this one is just your defense because you bought this LP.This one is BAD.VERY BAD.
Nicko McBuff

Post by Nicko McBuff »

meh