Flames Of Hell reissues ?

All vinyl-specific issues goes in this here subforum.
slayer-bootlegs

Post by slayer-bootlegs »

deathster wrote:Tom, did you get this FOH testpress offer from France? Anyway one French guy "Necrovore" is planning to put his FOH LP in ebay very soon. I gave him your contacts as I know you are after this original LP.
Hi
no i get the offer from Belgien.
Great to hear that someone will sell his FOH but i think it's a little bid to expensive for me....when this record is on Ebay i think the price will go to 3000€.........
perishinflames

Post by perishinflames »

3000€ might be a little high considering its not US metal :lol:
slayer-bootlegs

perishinflames wrote:3000€ might be a little high considering its not US metal :lol:
US-Metal?

old US-Metal from bands with only one record (Street Child, Militia, Leather Nunn) or US-Metal from big bands (Metallica, Slayer)....well i think when this record is on Ebay the price will go to 3000€.....this record is on many many wantlist, not only Black Metal collectors - US-Metal collectors too and some Black Metal records went for high prices in the past (Mütiilation and Moonblood for ~1500€)......and i think for 1 FOH you get 2 Taste Our German Steel......or 2 Street Child..... :wink:
humus

Post by humus »

Let's see than will we. Personally I think very few people actually can/want to spend 3000 euro on one record, even the 'metal top-collectors'. How many times does a metal record break the 1000 euro border? A few times a year, tops.
No offence but putting FoH on your wantlist is kind of a trend in itself. I'm sure many people would like to own it because of the rarity and the 'prestige', but few are actually willing to pay up for one.
And need I say again that a few years ago one sold for less than 200 euro on ebay? If one gets sold now, atleast we'll see how a trend can affect the price...
slayer-bootlegs

humus wrote:Let's see than will we. Personally I think very few people actually can/want to spend 3000 euro on one record, even the 'metal top-collectors'. How many times does a metal record break the 1000 euro border? A few times a year, tops.
No offence but putting FoH on your wantlist is kind of a trend in itself. I'm sure many people would like to own it because of the rarity and the 'prestige', but few are actually willing to pay up for one.
And need I say again that a few years ago one sold for less than 200 euro on ebay? If one gets sold now, atleast we'll see how a trend can affect the price...
yes not many metal records break the 1000€...... on Ebay....i know many collectors who buy outside from Ebay and than the prices are amazing....than we talk over 1500 or 2000€........believe me :wink:
but you are right...let us see when the record is "perhaps" on Ebay but i personally think the price will be higher when he sell it outside from Ebay....
perishinflames

Post by perishinflames »

I was just joking, seems the US Metal and NWOBHM insaniacs are the only ones that drop that kind of coin on records 99% of the time. True some black metal records have gone nuts, but I think FoH will top out between $1-2000 on ebay, 3000 Euro is $4500 I don't think I've ever seen a metal record sell for that much money. Only Beatles records :P
deathster

Post by deathster »

Yeah... Beatles, Misfits and Samhain.
sovdat

Post by sovdat »

I was told that not only metalheads are after this record, but also people who collect paintings (since one of the brothers - the one who painted the cover - is apparently a well known painter ...) ... I also agree that the price would be higher outside ebay, had the seller waited for the right customer to come along.
slayer-bootlegs

deathster wrote:Yeah... Beatles, Misfits and Samhain.

U2 - Pride clear wax / 6000$
U2 - THE UNFORGETTABLE FIRE / 5231$
Madonna - Erotica PD / 4000 - 7000$
Led Zeppelin - Led Zeppelin 1 / 1800 GBP
Sex Pistols - God Save The Queen / 7000 - 12000GBP
Iron Maiden / Uncut Trooper PD / 2000 GBP
Metallica / Ride The Lightning red logo / 2300$

.....many many more....
The Knell

Post by The Knell »

Beatles white album no 0000005/1000000 was also something in the 10k$ area
deathster

Post by deathster »

The Knell...its time to tell again how you got your FOH copy :)
The Knell

Post by The Knell »

I did that already here I think
Shadow Kingdom

Post by Shadow Kingdom »

Tried contacting these guys for years, no luck of course.

If anyone finds a band member, let me know!

Thanks
daniel

Post by daniel »

Umm, I think you didn't Knell...
Are you the tyrant, who cast them to the sea?
One day you'll be among the dead.
deathster

Post by deathster »

sovdat wrote:I was told that not only metalheads are after this record, but also people who collect paintings (since one of the brothers - the one who painted the cover - is apparently a well known painter ...) ... I also agree that the price would be higher outside ebay, had the seller waited for the right customer to come along.
Yeah, this was told in Peter Ott interview. Another painting: