Liege Lord searching for live footage or Recording from the 80's for metal blade boxset

Heavy Metal Hunting, record Q's & trivia, collector stuff. Rare or not, it all goes here.
fengisriprider

Liege Lord searching for live footage or Recording from the 80's for metal blade boxset

Post by fengisriprider »

Recently Liege Lord played for us Michigan folks and they mentioned to me they are having trouble finding any good live material of them from the 80's anyone here have anything of good quality for those guys?
"Without the holy grail, only evil can prevail."
wicked keeper

Re: Liege Lord searching for live footage or Recording from the 80's for metal blade boxset

Post by wicked keeper »

Sounds like another Metal Blade reissue with a bonus dvd coming up.... :arrow:
Avenger

Re: Liege Lord searching for live footage or Recording from the 80's for metal blade boxset

Post by Avenger »

Live material as in sound recordings or video footage?

Either way, many of these bands back then didn't even have soundboard recordings and definitely not anything of pro production quality so finding something outside of crowd or stage side bootlegs is most likely non-existent.

That aside, I would be much more interested in any previously unreleased content then live recordings to be honest. Liege Lord were fantastic but I've never been into live material outside of seeing the band in concert. Even recorded interviews are of more interest to me.
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
fengisriprider

Post by fengisriprider »

They mentioned they have a rehearsal tape they are unearthing but any help would be appreciated with live materials they do not have any passable ones.
"Without the holy grail, only evil can prevail."
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

fengisriprider wrote:They mentioned they have a rehearsal tape they are unearthing but any help would be appreciated with live materials they do not have any passable ones.
I would be much more interested in hearing that personally.
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
doomedplanet

Post by doomedplanet »

There is not a lot circulating, I've been hunting for such material...In 30 years I have only come up with mp3's of 4 live songs: Liege Lord - Long Island 1985. Not the best sound either.