Raven Bitch

Heavy Metal Hunting, record Q's & trivia, collector stuff. Rare or not, it all goes here.
otcmetal

Raven Bitch

Post by otcmetal »

Does anyone know if there have ever been any attempts, or plans to reissue "Tear Down The Walls" on CD/LP? Also, has there ever been any demo/live stuff released?
Avenger

Re: Raven Bitch

Post by Avenger »

Unfortunately not which is a shame.

This is a very underrated little slice of Power Metal with what I would consider near perfect production.

As with a lot of material that I thought would never see a press again though perhaps someone will track these guys down and make it happen at some point.
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
otcmetal

Post by otcmetal »

Yep, I agree on that. It would be a shame for this to just be found by downloading or bootlegs. Hopefully something will happen with it soon.
wicked keeper

Post by wicked keeper »

I hope No Remorse reissue it.... :lol:
Priamos

Post by Priamos »

wicked keeper wrote:I hope No Remorse reissue it.... :lol:
:lol:
You, ungrateful sons of...!!! You need Unisound to ressurect and start doing some legit stuff (Raven bitch included :P ), in its old classic quality!!! :lol: :lol:
That will teach you a lesson!! :twisted:
We should forgive our enemies, but not before they are hanged...
otcmetal

Post by otcmetal »

Come on guys, I don't wanna turn this into an argument... :?
Priamos

Post by Priamos »

otcmetal wrote:Come on guys, I don't wanna turn this into an argument... :?
No need for anyone to get too serious. I was just kidding, man! :lol: My post doesn't look like the potential beggining of a new quarrel...hem...does it?? :roll: :oops:
Anyway, music is about fun and having good time. There isn't anything here in Corroseum that anyone could really argue about*. Sometimes we just pretend to argue, to spice things up...However, this is not such a case.
Anyway, sorry for the off-topic.

*Apart from someone being ripped off or scammed. That's a justified reason to argue about.
Last edited by Priamos on Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
ION BRITTON

Post by ION BRITTON »

It's already here with the shittiest quality possible

https://www.discogs.com/Raven-Bitch-Orp ... se/3637074
Good against Evil, Evil sure to win

"It really didn't matter if they liked it or not, i was going to give it to them straight down their throats" -John Stewart
Priamos

Post by Priamos »

ION BRITTON wrote:It's already here with the shittiest quality possible

https://www.discogs.com/Raven-Bitch-Orp ... se/3637074
Ha,ha... Bulls-eye!! I didn't remember this, but it seems the Big Boss is always a step ahead!! :lol:
ION BRITTON

Post by ION BRITTON »

When you were trying to obtain dub tapes just to listen to these obscurities, the boss was already making bootlegs of them. And when an official reissue was finally put out, the boss was drinking his cocktail on Hawaii :D

"It really didn't matter if they liked it or not, i was going to give it to them straight down their throats" -John Stewart
otcmetal

Post by otcmetal »

Priamos wrote:
otcmetal wrote:Come on guys, I don't wanna turn this into an argument... :?
No need for anyone to get too serious. I was just kidding, man! :lol: My post doesn't look like the potential beggining of a new quarrel...hem...does it?? :roll: :oops:
Anyway, music is about fun and having good time. There isn't anything here in Corroseum that anyone could really argue about*. Sometimes we just pretend to argue, to spice things up...However, this is not such a case.
Anyway, sorry for the off-topic.

*Apart from someone being ripped off or scammed. That's a justified reason to argue about.
Hahaha...I know you were just kidding around, but didn't want to turn it into another Heavy Load reissues thread. :mrgreen:
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

:roll:
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
Stormspell

Post by Stormspell »

Back in the day when the band had an official website whoever ran it never bothered to respond to re-release offers... Good luck to whomever manages to do it
ION BRITTON

Post by ION BRITTON »

I had asked them if they could sell me some t-shirts they had put out sometime ago, got no response either.

Zanker

Post by Zanker »

ION BRITTON wrote:I had asked them if they could sell me some t-shirts they had put out sometime ago, got no response either.
I once bought their LP from the singer and at the time he was selling shirts aswell. He promised me a shirt if i bought the record. Never got the shirt, fortunately he sent the record he was selling.