Victim (Malaysia): Menanti Kepastian lp informations???

Heavy Metal Hunting, record Q's & trivia, collector stuff. Rare or not, it all goes here.
Zombie Dance

Victim (Malaysia): Menanti Kepastian lp informations???

Post by Zombie Dance »

Does anyone know anything about this masterpiece? It sounds incredible good on every aspects (maybe some of the softer songs are a little bit too cheesy...) but I know next to nothing about it. I know a vinyl version lp exists but I don't really know in which direction to look...

Anyway any kind of infos would be appreciated.
Prowler

Re: Victim (Malaysia): Menanti Kepastian lp informations???

Post by Prowler »

The malay records (philippine and indonesian records too) are all made of the same kind. Some real Metal songs (even some great Power Metal on certain albums) but mostly radio friendly Rock/Metal ballads, which are the only reason that those bands could record those albums. Where too search? With some luck at ebay but they do ask for horrible prices ... no illusions ...
I'd avoid the malay internet plattforms ... I never got anything there.
It's not easy to be the Antichrist ...
Zombie Dance

Post by Zombie Dance »

Thanks, I'll keep my eyes open but it has been a while I'm looking for it. This one in particular have some very good songs, vocals fail at some points but most of time they all do a good job (and you can't say that about all vocalist from asian countries).
jnfernal

Post by jnfernal »

The vinyl will be quite hard to find as - like all the other vinyl edition of those years - were released as promo for radio stations only, with just the tape cover glued on the blank front.
I have seen some of them in some sunday markets in Kuala Lumpur, in some friend's shop or on the mudah.my website and they are sold for insane prices, over 50 us$ or more.

The cassette edition should be a little bit easier to find but in 4 years of Malaysia I came across only a handful of them, mostly the lamest and shittiest ones only.