Anyone knows this Golgotha 7'' 1984 (Canada) ????

Heavy Metal Hunting, record Q's & trivia, collector stuff. Rare or not, it all goes here.
rumblefist

Anyone knows this Golgotha 7'' 1984 (Canada) ????

Post by rumblefist »

Knowledge Is Power
lunaboy

Re: Anyone knows this Golgotha 7'' 1984 (Canada) ????

Post by lunaboy »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=047Pk2GhPnY

Dean Mason: Back on scene to breath life into the Lonely Ghost Project. Back in '85, Dean Mason appeared in the London area with a small cult following backed by some of the best musicians around. Mason is a strange combo of hard rock with influences ranging from Morrison to Gary Numan and the heavy metal masters of the '80's such as Ozzy Osbourne (Black Sabbath) and Gene Simmons of KISS. Mason returns to lead the Lonely Ghost Project into a new era, with new music, and by Fall 2002, Lonely Ghost hits the shelves as the pulp fiction character enters the world of rock 'n roll and fantasy! The Lonely Ghost Project is something not to be missed! Stay tuned! ***DEAN MASON WANTS TO THANK GENE SIMMONS AND GARY NUMAN FOR THEIR SUPPORT AND KIND WORDS, AND THEIR PATIENCE!!!***

*Vocals-Dean Mason *Bass-Dave Davidson *Guitar-Shawn Saunders *Guitar-Tony Bourdeau *Drums-Chris Byrnes +All songs written by Dean Mason+ Reorded At SRS London ON +Special Thanks to Patrick Masters for the 2002 CD Release Remix

Lonely Ghost Project Concept & Images created by Dean Mason*** Photography/Art Work Dean Mason (Garson Studios)

Special thanks to: Richard at NUMANME Andrew at PURE DARKNESS Josh at DARK ALIEN LIGHT Lisa at GENE SIMMONS (official web site)
rumblefist

Post by rumblefist »

Yep - i know all this.
But thanks !

I thought that Dean Mason is the band member who owns the copyrights to sell this (and the other NU Darkwave shit) through the digital plattforms.
And i thought that was a big possibility that the name of the 1984 recording was in fact made under the name of Golgotha and that someone here of the collectors could have it in original vinyl.
Knowledge Is Power
chatzial

Post by chatzial »

Hi guys. I haven't posted here in ages!!!!! (hopefully not everybody forgot about me :lol: )
Here's the Golgotha 7"

E.C.S.S.R. will prevail