How much does XY LP / CD cost?

Heavy Metal Hunting, record Q's & trivia, collector stuff. Rare or not, it all goes here.
slayerhatesusall2

Post by slayerhatesusall2 »

The last 2 Drifter- reality turns to dust cds, one sold for $80 and another had $70 with best offer but it doesn't tell you what offer the seller accepted for it anymore.
sovdat

Post by sovdat »

I bought that one for $70 -- seller accepted my best offer of $40.
Helstar

Post by Helstar »

Looks like the boot is easy to spot ... lots of differences in the design of the cd/matrix code http://helstar.altervista.org/drifterboot.jpg (left = boot; right = original)
Yakish wrote:Really? Ukraine? So, please, just say who's behind this business now in Ukraine? I am really interested in this information
Isn't "a_thrashman_a" (Andrey Andruschenko) from Ukraine ?
Yakish

Post by Yakish »

Helstar wrote:Isn't "a_thrashman_a" (Andrey Andruschenko) from Ukraine ?
That's why i asked about it. No, it's not him. He died a year ago in December 2012 from pneumonia or something similar very hard disease. It's not rumor or something, information was confirmed 100% by his close friends. I know what you'll think the first: "But who's continue selling all those boots on eGay?" I heard he has a brother who is also in this business, so probably it's him selling the rest of printed boots and also some originals by the way.
I don't think he continues his brother dirty business with printing more and more new boots. Seems like he's just selling early printed boots.
But, since 2012 russian scammers mafia activated very active. As we can see all those Morbid Saint, L.W.S., Obscenity, Detente and others were printed this year and all sells through Russian Federation.
Warepire

Post by Warepire »

Yakish wrote:
Helstar wrote:Isn't "a_thrashman_a" (Andrey Andruschenko) from Ukraine ?
That's why i asked about it. No, it's not him. He died a year ago in December 2012 from pneumonia or something similar very hard disease. It's not rumor or something, information was confirmed 100% by his close friends. I know what you'll think the first: "But who's continue selling all those boots on eGay?" I heard he has a brother who is also in this business, so probably it's him selling the rest of printed boots and also some originals by the way.
I don't think he continues his brother dirty business with printing more and more new boots. Seems like he's just selling early printed boots.
But, since 2012 russian scammers mafia activated very active. As we can see all those Morbid Saint, L.W.S., Obscenity, Detente and others were printed this year and all sells through Russian Federation.
I wasn't aware of that... Then I don't know anyone from Ukraine anymore.
Heathen

Post by Heathen »

runningwild

Post by runningwild »

runningwild wrote:The lp can be worth this ?. The condition is NM / NM.

VANGUARD " V " SWEDEN 1985

Thank you.

I you want to sell, and want to know its price.
Prowler

Post by Prowler »

runningwild wrote:
runningwild wrote:The lp can be worth this ?. The condition is NM / NM.

VANGUARD " V " SWEDEN 1985

Thank you.

I you want to sell, and want to know its price.
Don't sell it below 40 Euros ... sometimes it gets even more. Depends on how many guys want it at that time. But 40 E is a regular price for it.
It's not easy to be the Antichrist ...
thrashidolatry

Post by thrashidolatry »

I am curious about what the usual price for Vacant Grave- Life or Death is?
The one STAYMETALL is trying to sell for 399$ on discogs can be considered 'insane' I guess? :)
Heathen

Post by Heathen »

thrashidolatry wrote:I am curious about what the usual price for Vacant Grave- Life or Death is?
The one STAYMETALL is trying to sell for 399$ on discogs can be considered 'insane' I guess? :)
yes, insane... recently one was sold on ebay (although in bad condition ), check the price of that one.

I bought mine in 2011 for 45$-50$, regular auction.
Helstar

Post by Helstar »

Goes from 50 to 110$, of course 400$ is totally out of mind
thrashidolatry

Post by thrashidolatry »

Helstar wrote:Goes from 50 to 110$, of course 400$ is totally out of mind
Thanks for the informations! Got a new copy yesterday for 30$ :)
Heathen

Post by Heathen »

good price. but seriously? for the music alone this is not worth more than ten bucks if you ask me ;)
Helstar

Post by Helstar »

It's good IMHO ... I surely don't rate it like Morbid Saint or Gammacide, but it's still nice listening.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRK2DJ__szc
thrashidolatry

Post by thrashidolatry »

It's not a masterpiece at all :wink:

Btw. STAYMETALL wants to buy my copy, let's await his offer :D (according to him that 399$-copy actually sold?!)