Bargains?

Heavy Metal Hunting, record Q's & trivia, collector stuff. Rare or not, it all goes here.
Trigger

Post by Trigger »

This fucker had ripped me off once with this single. His account was off for some time also for reasons unknown. He has lots of copies of China White by the way...
Never trust the Goblin King....
The Knell

Post by The Knell »

Nasty Uwe wrote:FB users do already know this one but i thought it should not be missed in this thread.
Got it for 7€ on a local fleamarket. 8)

Killer! Congrats!
now is the madness in hell
we're eat babies flesh
and suck the mothers blood next
we're perverse devils well
daniel

Post by daniel »

Bargain finds and a gap closer for Fates Warning. The top row might have beat-up covers, but they were 3e each, and it's BRILLIANT Czech metal ;) Don't even like A II Z but for 3e as well, why not :D

Are you the tyrant, who cast them to the sea?
One day you'll be among the dead.
Cyrcka

Post by Cyrcka »

well everybody are always saying they buy all for a bargain, so here's one of mine

Blitz (US/TX) - s/t - US $5.99
lunaboy

Post by lunaboy »

Cyrcka wrote:well everybody are always saying they buy all for a bargain, so here's one of mine

Blitz (US/TX) - s/t - US $5.99
Fucken great bargain here!!!!
Fabeldyr

Post by Fabeldyr »

Just bought an extra Sacrificial - Forever Entangled for 30 kr = 5,29$.
Yakish

Post by Yakish »

I think i could write on this topic almost all i posted in "Recent Metal Finds" topic, because 90% of my finds are bargains, but don't wanna be annoying for those who pay big bucks for the same CDs or to be so braggart. Anyway i still prefer to hunt for rarities which costs much much lower than their usual market prices.
Troma

Post by Troma »

Yakish wrote:I think i could write on this topic almost all i posted in "Recent Metal Finds" topic, because 90% of my finds are bargains, but don't wanna be annoying for those who pay big bucks for the same CDs or to be so braggart. Anyway i still prefer to hunt for rarities which costs much much lower than their usual market prices.
I enjoy to see people making a good bargain. It also cheers you up, that there is still hope to find your shit cheap.

Anyway, found these CDs today for 1€ each on Brainstorm:

Tyrant - Too Late To Pray
Tyrant - Legions Of The Dead

disc have some marks, but it's okay.
great_knuthulhu

Post by great_knuthulhu »

Troma wrote:
Yakish wrote:I think i could write on this topic almost all i posted in "Recent Metal Finds" topic, because 90% of my finds are bargains, but don't wanna be annoying for those who pay big bucks for the same CDs or to be so braggart. Anyway i still prefer to hunt for rarities which costs much much lower than their usual market prices.
I enjoy to see people making a good bargain. It also cheers you up, that there is still hope to find your shit cheap.

Anyway, found these CDs today for 1€ each on Brainstorm:

Tyrant - Too Late To Pray

I agree with that - I don't mind people showing off what they have found and at what price. Sure, I get jealous, but that's nobody's fault but mine. I don't spend hours every week searching for stuff, some other people do. I have no complaints
I know I ain't doing much,
doing nothing means a lot to me.
Helstar

Post by Helstar »

Troma wrote: Tyrant - Too Late To Pray
Cool albums ! The Old Metal 'reissues' are not legit, right ?

Also I believe there are fake replicas of these Brainstorm pressings (infact I wonder if those I have myself are boots or not ^^; !)
Shimrod

Post by Shimrod »

Concerning the Brainstorm editions, my copy of Legions has engraved IFPI on the plastic near the center so I doubt it's a replica of any kind.
Troma

Post by Troma »

I actually have no clue about the Old Metal issues either. my copies both have one engraved IFPI code and another one directly above the matrixcode, I'm quite sure they are original, made a smell test :P
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

Troma wrote:made a smell test :P
:roll:

I'm waiting for the day I see someone on ebay citing this as proof of legitimacy.

There are boots of these though. The differences I do not know since it never concerned me.
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
Khnud

Post by Khnud »

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1985-mystique-b ... 1113020369

Congratulations to whoever won it. I think the reason it went so cheap is that it was only a one day auction. Didn't know those existed.
Welcome to our dream
Welcome to our night
I can make you scream
I can make you fight
perishinflames

Post by perishinflames »

Also no shipping to Europe/world I'm sure that didn't help.