Recent Metal Finds (2013)

Heavy Metal Hunting, record Q's & trivia, collector stuff. Rare or not, it all goes here.
Zombie Dance

Post by Zombie Dance »

Ryür wrote:Ok, demos are great (EEEVILLLL CONSPIRACYY!) but Immortal force are in my top 10 sudamerican metal albums, is a pain in the ass to find it here at a good Price.
Exactly and that's one these common phenomenon : you encounter this album pretty frequently but nobody would even consider selling for a reasonable price, hence there are still a lot of these in circulation, always from the same sellers, always for the same stupide price...

IT definitly deserves a reissue, but i suppose Osmose is gonna take care of that so it's not gonna be as outstanding as it deserves to be...
Prowler

Post by Prowler »

Ryür wrote:Ok, demos are great (EEEVILLLL CONSPIRACYY!) but Immortal force are in my top 10 sudamerican metal albums, is a pain in the ass to find it here at a good Price.
To find it isn't hard, but as you said at a good price. Still, with the loss of the original vocalist they've lost all their magic. The vocal performace on the LP is really average. There's no day that's passing by when I don't have to think about how "Immortal force" would sound with the death invoker on vocals himself. :cry:
Cogumelo had a shitload of their old LP's still in stock for a price like 10 $ per copy, but that was in the late 90's. Should have bought 10 of each record ... damn ...
It's not easy to be the Antichrist ...
The Sentinel

Post by The Sentinel »

Some collection hole fillers, all originals:

Long Live The Loud !!!
Prowler

Post by Prowler »

more collection fillers:
Warepire

Post by Warepire »

Nice finding that Abraxas, very nice MLP.

Picked up:
Leviticus - The Strongest Power LP,Gatefold
from the post office yesterday.
Prowler

Post by Prowler »

The Tom E. Gunn 7" is highly recommended too!
Warepire

Post by Warepire »

Prowler wrote:The Tom E. Gunn 7" is highly recommended too!
Didn't see that one at first. I heard a sample of it some time ago, it's a nice one.
Ernest Thesiger

Post by Ernest Thesiger »

Nice to see Deathcore. I liked how noisy the Revenge of the Unborn demo was.
"His name's Antichrist Vandelay. He's an insulter-expulser."
MetalDelight

Post by MetalDelight »

No fillers, the're all killers!!

Some new stuff came in today, nice way to start 2014.
Especially happy with the Zero Option.

Yakish

Post by Yakish »

this is the 3rd time you are posting the same Messina CD within last month. What's the point?
Helstar

Post by Helstar »

Zero Option is autographed by the band ?

I've always thought this album is a little bit slow for my tastes :)

Messina is such a great album that even if posted 1 time each day it would be ok 8) but I imagine in this case that he just found 3 copies overall (right ?)
MetalDelight

Post by MetalDelight »

Yakish wrote:this is the 3rd time you are posting the same Messina CD within last month. What's the point?
I would like to know what your point is?
Why do you assume it is the same cd everytime?

Like Helstar said, I found three copies over the last few weeks and I post what I want, not what you want me to post.

Happy hunting ;-)
Prowler

Post by Prowler »

Ernest Thesiger wrote:Nice to see Deathcore. I liked how noisy the Revenge of the Unborn demo was.
For some reason for me that Deathcore was always an "I don't need ro have this record" record, but well I was wrong. It belongs to every extreme Metal collection though they had some slightly strange structures when trying to play Thrash. But as soon as the grinding starts the world is fine again! I think their bass player can't play at all! :wink:
After listening there's at least track that I even know from an old radio show ...
Priamos

Post by Priamos »

MetalDelight wrote: Image
Contrary to the majority, I don't like at all my stuff being autographed by the band. Apart from spoiling the artwork, I feel it like a cult of personality thing, which I dislike.
I don't know what I was thinking when I gave both of my "Black death" CDs to the band (B.H.) to sign them!! :( Fortunately this was the one and only exception to the rule.
MetalDelight

Post by MetalDelight »

Go for spare copies. Have one signed and keep the other like a virgin ;-)
I bought the Zero Option cd like this. Quite interesting how this signed copy ended up in The Netherlands.