Question to french people. Help with shipping price!

Heavy Metal Hunting, record Q's & trivia, collector stuff. Rare or not, it all goes here.
c4d4v3r

Question to french people. Help with shipping price!

Post by c4d4v3r »

Hi !!
How much would for shipping to Spain for 7 CDs?
I need know how much for CDs with jewel cases, without jewel cases ordinary, and with and without jewel cases registered, please!
Thanks in advance ;)
LaGouille

Post by LaGouille »

Use this link to check the different shipping options and calculate the exact shipping charges: http://www.laposte.fr/Media/Images/entr ... vos-envois
c4d4v3r

Post by c4d4v3r »

thanks, I did it before writing but it was a bit confused.
Already I have the tidy topic, The problem is that the people try to increase the postage, seller want charge me 20 euros of shipping As if I was idiot!!
mordred

Post by mordred »

c4d4v3r wrote:thanks, I did it before writing but it was a bit confused.
Already I have the tidy topic, The problem is that the people try to increase the postage, seller want charge me 20 euros of shipping As if I was idiot!!
From Sweden to Spain would be 18 euros for 7 cd's with jewel cases so maybe your seller is not as dishonest as you think. And that's without registration - for that, add another 8 euros.

... according to the calculation in the link LaGouille posted you are looking at between 15 and 20 euros depending on the method of registration, I don't know French so I don't understand the difference between the registration options.
Chroming Rose “Pressure” LP found! :D
Shimrod

Post by Shimrod »

Shipping from France to foreign countries is rather expensive. Count 6,5€ for one CD to the USA without registration in a all-in-one formula (envelop included) or about 15€ for a 0,5 kg parcel (~5 CDs) with a small insurance and full tracking to Germany (packaging at your own costs).

I don't know about the costs for CDs without case, I never send this way (nor receive by the way).
LaGouille

Post by LaGouille »

c4d4v3r wrote:thanks, I did it before writing but it was a bit confused.
Just did the simulation for your CD's with jewel cases. The most secured option is "Colissimo International avec accuse de reception" (aka registered priority airmail with proof of delivery) which is 17.45 euros.
All other options are cheaper.