BEWARE: Dishonest seller: Sverigerules aka. Bruno Pokas

Heavy Metal Hunting, record Q's & trivia, collector stuff. Rare or not, it all goes here.
Warepire

BEWARE: Dishonest seller: Sverigerules aka. Bruno Pokas

Post by Warepire »

I figured this was worth it's own topic, at least for now.

I won a CD (Leviticus - Setting Fire To The Earth) from him on Tradera and it turned out to be an Azintex bootleg despite him saying it was an original.
He claimed to have bought it sometime last year in a CD shop in California and I doubt that very much since the bootleg did not exist back then (it's from sometime this year, early February I think).

At first I was not really sure it was a bootleg because I had no original to compare with but it was suspiciously identical to the bootleg sold by Azintex, at this point he was really understanding and told me to send it back for a full refund, no hard feelings.
When I said I wanted to send it back because I could not compare it with an original and it looked too much like the picture in the Azintex webstore, he recommended me to wait since it could be an original. As a moron, I agreed.

So I went hunting for someone who had bought the CD back in the day, and found a couple of them, one of them replied to me with a picture. It was confirmed: I had the Azintex bootleg. Now I contact the seller again telling him I hunted down a guaranteed original and compared with and that I had in fact received a bootleg from him.
Now he gets really pissed off at me telling me I am making a really big deal of nothing and that "I am wasting his fucking time". He said it could be an official re-pressing etc and compares it to Black Sabbath... I was thinking "Because Leviticus is as famous and has as many fans as Black Sabbath, in what universe?!", at this point he also banned me from his auctions.
I manage to pester him enough to accept a return but he refuses to pay the shipping, I have no longer any energy to argue and getting most of the money back is better than nothing, so I accept that and send it. He holds off refunding me until it is too late to leave a feedback on him... Nice way protecting against negative feedbacks from people who wants to give someone the benefit of a doubt.

Think twice before you deal with this guy!
Heathen

Post by Heathen »

I wonder if it's the same guy who is selling as "swedenrules" on eBay?
Warepire

Post by Warepire »

Could be the same guy. There is definitely a serious possibility of it being him.
Heathen

Post by Heathen »

Confirmed, it's him. The same name and surname. Although on ebay he is registered as a seller from the US.

To be fair I did not have any problems with him. He generally sells legit stuff and you don't get to the point where you have to get to know him ;)
Warepire

Post by Warepire »

I am banned from all his auctions due to this little "incident"... That is a completely retarded policy (One return and you're banned... It's not my fault I had to return it). And the fact that he first was understanding about the possible problem until I confirmed it was a problem... Then I apparently made a big deal out of nothing... A bootleg is not "nothing".

Just wait until you have a problem with something you bought from him, then you might start seeing his way of business my way,
slayerhatesusall2

Post by slayerhatesusall2 »

That sweden rules seller is a piece of shit. I bought a cd from him, that he says cd and inserts are in mint condition. Back of case had blue paint spilled on it, cd had scratches, booklet had wear. He also used the wrong photo, the one in photo was mint condition but not the one he sold me, trying to make it look way nicer then it actually was. I was going to ask nicely for refund but I see how rude he is to his buyers by checking the negative feedback he has and the way he replies to them:
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.d ... gative_365

He didn't put delivery confirmation on the package so I just told paypal it didn't arrive and got it for free. I kinda felt slightly bad for doing it at first, but now I see your post and I am reassured that the stupid asshole got what he deserved.

:lol:
Warepire

Post by Warepire »

Those feedbacks are pure comedy, almost all of them negatives reflect my experience to 100%
Yakish

Post by Yakish »

24 negative feedbacks during year. Why people still buying from him after this???
daniel

Post by daniel »

The guy seems slightly insane. Not an eBayer but even feels frustrating just reading this and those stupid replies to people's complaints.
Are you the tyrant, who cast them to the sea?
One day you'll be among the dead.
Stormspell

Post by Stormspell »

I had a similar bad experience with an eBay seller recently. The dude had 7 day money back guarantee policy so I bought two demo reel tapes for $400 of unreleased 1986 demos by EMERALD.

Of course the reels turned not as advertised, and i asked (very politely!) to send them back for refund. Instead of refund, however, the seller sent me some very rude and nasty threats, typed in all caps. He even went as far as telling me his lawyer is working on the case to sue me.

So i call his lawyer (he posted her contact info in the e-mail, to impress me i suppose) out of sheer curiousity to see what dumbass lawyer would sue me when their client has my money and all i'm asking is for them to honor their own return policy. And of course the phone number is fake and there is no such person, ha!

So to cut the story short I open a claim and after going through the usual tedious crap and delays ebay finally sides with me. I receive a set of UPS return labels to ship the reels back and once the tracking indicates the seller got them back, ebay would refund my money back - the usual.

So i ship the reels back and patiently wait for the refund. And wait, and wait... but no dice. So i check the tracking and here things get really interesting - the bloody cunt has regi stered a fake address with eBay

UPS could not deliver and the packages are now being on their way returning to me!

A trully devious twist i've not anticipated. For a while i thought the cunt has gotten me. Then i got really pissed and went calling eBay on the phone - a trully epic task given how retarded eBay customer system is! But at the end i prevailed. A friendly Indian dude took my grief to heart and refunded me on the spot. So now i got my money and the reels coming back to me as free bonus - for what they are worth.
Heathen

Post by Heathen »

the only useful kind of claim is the item not received case...
Stormspell

Post by Stormspell »

Heathen wrote:the only useful kind of claim is the item not received case...
I don't know how it is in the other countries, but here in United States mail fraud is considered a federal crime. Kinda stupid to end up in jail over a package with crappy tapes, don't you think.

The return for refund claim worked just fine in the end, albeit it took longer.
Heathen

Post by Heathen »

stormspell wrote:
Heathen wrote:the only useful kind of claim is the item not received case...
I don't know how it is in the other countries, but here in United States mail fraud is considered a federal crime. Kinda stupid to end up in jail over a package with crappy tapes, don't you think.

The return for refund claim worked just fine in the end, albeit it took longer.
Maybe thats the case when the seller ships with online trackable service, but I'll tell you a story how it looks with international deals. Once a guy from the US sent me a Death angel CD which had a "see through" impact mark, it had no chance to play. I opened a case that the item is broken, PayPal granted me the right to return it and i did, with registered mail, gave them the tracking number. paypal said that they cannot confirm it was delivered back to the seller. I lost all the money, the cd, and the money for shipping back. NEVER AGAIN. The only way paypal would confirm my return is if I shipped it via a courier company and hat would cost me 30-50$. Only item not received claim is real when you know you've been cheated. In other cases I just work directly with the seller.
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

The guy’s favorite term is "BLOCKED FOR LIFE". A few years back I inquired about something he had for sale via ebay message because I rarely buy anything these days without contacting the seller for additional information first. The reply I got was something along the lines of "quit wasting my time, I am too busy for this". So I sent him a reply back stating that in the time it took him to type his dumbass, lazy reply that he could have checked the information that I requested. He replied to my message with "BLOCKED FOREVER" or something as equally retarded. His ebay feedback confirms his terrible problem solving abilities.
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."