How much does XY LP / CD cost? (2012)

Heavy Metal Hunting, record Q's & trivia, collector stuff. Rare or not, it all goes here.
scandinavian-assault

Post by scandinavian-assault »

I visited a record fair in my old home town of Växjö/Sweden last saturday, and I bought a near mint copy of T.E.R. - (TWO EAGLES REQUEST) - Out of the Dark 12" Mini-LP. What is this worth? I didn't like that much and think of selling/trading it for something better.
Headbanger, Earthdog, Rivet Head, Hell Rat & Metal Maniac!
Prowler

Post by Prowler »

scandinavian-assault wrote:I visited a record fair in my old home town of Växjö/Sweden last saturday, and I bought a near mint copy of T.E.R. - (TWO EAGLES REQUEST) - Out of the Dark 12" Mini-LP. What is this worth? I didn't like that much and think of selling/trading it for something better.
30-40 Euros, have seen a copy selling for 50 E as well ... but it's a bit too much imo.
It's not easy to be the Antichrist ...
scandinavian-assault

Post by scandinavian-assault »

Prowler wrote:
scandinavian-assault wrote:I visited a record fair in my old home town of Växjö/Sweden last saturday, and I bought a near mint copy of T.E.R. - (TWO EAGLES REQUEST) - Out of the Dark 12" Mini-LP. What is this worth? I didn't like that much and think of selling/trading it for something better.
30-40 Euros, have seen a copy selling for 50 E as well ... but it's a bit too much imo.
Most likely I'll put it up for auction at www.tradera.com for 9 SEK / $1.5 / 1 EUR and then it's up to the bidder. There will some more stuff up for auction as well. Watch ut the coming week!
Headbanger, Earthdog, Rivet Head, Hell Rat & Metal Maniac!
Astra Wally

Post by Astra Wally »

How much for those NWOBHM items ?

JAGUAR - demo 1981 original
KILLER demo 1981 original
Heaven is yours, Hell is mine
humus

Post by humus »

Demotapes = you never know. Could be $30 or could be $300 depending if you find two people who really want it, or just one.
Prowler

Post by Prowler »

Yeah, but I think there should be enough NWOBHM maniacs out there who'd like to crown their NWOBHM collection with a Killer demo! Musically both demos are known and excellent so you'd expect around 50 $ at least! Better set a reserve price in case there's really just 1 bidder. I've seen horrible US Glam Metal tapes recently selling for 70 $!!!
It's not easy to be the Antichrist ...
Astra Wally

Post by Astra Wally »

Prowler wrote:Yeah, but I think there should be enough NWOBHM maniacs out there who'd like to crown their NWOBHM collection with a Killer demo! Musically both demos are known and excellent so you'd expect around 50 $ at least! Better set a reserve price in case there's really just 1 bidder. I've seen horrible US Glam Metal tapes recently selling for 70 $!!!

Thanks guys !!

This is not an auction by the way
Heaven is yours, Hell is mine
CloudsOfMetal

Post by CloudsOfMetal »

What might be the current value of Cruella's "Vengeance Is Mine" CD?
only the heaviest weather available
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

CloudsOfMetal wrote:What might be the current value of Cruella's "Vengeance Is Mine" CD?
The original on US Metal goes for $45-65 USD
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
Zdan

Post by Zdan »

Does anybody know what is the price for the CD version of the Marshall Law "Power Crazy" EP?
CloudsOfMetal

Post by CloudsOfMetal »

Avenger wrote:
CloudsOfMetal wrote:What might be the current value of Cruella's "Vengeance Is Mine" CD?
The original on US Metal goes for $45-65 USD
Thanks for the info, paid 45€ for my mint copy.
only the heaviest weather available
Priamos

Post by Priamos »

Hm...This band always sounded pretty average to me. I realised this thing is going to become collectable only when I saw 5-6 years ago, the copy a buddy of mine gave away for pennies, being sold for 20-25 euros in a used record store!!!
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

Zdan wrote:Does anybody know what is the price for the CD version of the Marshall Law "Power Crazy" EP?
I've only seen a handful sold and they were all $80+

Are you still interested in my CD or are you going to buy a bunch of others instead?
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
Zdan

Post by Zdan »

Avenger wrote:
Zdan wrote:Does anybody know what is the price for the CD version of the Marshall Law "Power Crazy" EP?

Are you still interested in my CD or are you going to buy a bunch of others instead?
Still interested and not buying anything at the moment. Just asking around.
Yakish

Post by Yakish »

Avenger wrote:

Yes, i've seen this for sale only once on japanese seller auction if i remember correctly. Very rare EP, but totally average musically. Far, far from strong debut full length