Warning! Rip-off!!!

Heavy Metal Hunting, record Q's & trivia, collector stuff. Rare or not, it all goes here.
speedyk

Warning! Rip-off!!!

Post by speedyk »

Hi!
It's more than 6 months I've never got the 4 cds from one of The Corroseum member - "Helstar" from Italy.
His post address -

Removed. /Mod

His e-mail - windsofwar@tiscali.it

We had sign the trade at spring 2011. He had confirmed he had got my 4 cds i sent him. And he gave me the scan and tracking number of his parcel with 4 cds but the weight (KG) of his parcel was 0.114 only. (It's impossible for 4 cds even if they are without jewel cases as you can guess). And anyway i never got it! Moreover he didn't want to make the official paper request for his Italian post to track the parcel he sent. (Really strange for honest trader!!!) I did it by myself to my local post-office using the tracking number and scan he gave me. I got the official paper replay from Russian post - It was delivered to another beneficiary at another city (near 1000 km far from me!). So it was parcel not for me!!! He gave me the fake scan.
The post mistake was impossible because the beneficiary in Russia must go to post-office by himself and give his passport taking his registered parcel from post-office. Another words, you can't take not your parcel at all!

If somebody wants i can send by e-mail all the evidence including this official post replay as scanned file.

Beware of this "trader"!
Yakish

Post by Yakish »

I was very surprised to read such a bad info about Helstar. Never could imagine he ripped off people by trading. Let's see what he'll reply on it.
Last edited by Yakish on Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ION BRITTON

Post by ION BRITTON »

1. I removed the shipping address coz we had an issue with personal data given in public in the past. Telling us in detail when/what has happened should be enough for the time being.

2. English only. Yakish, I'm afraid you have either to edit your post or delete it.
Good against Evil, Evil sure to win

"It really didn't matter if they liked it or not, i was going to give it to them straight down their throats" -John Stewart
Warepire

Post by Warepire »

I have been dealing with Helstar several times, never had any problems.
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

I am in the process of a deal with him right now. I'll let you know how it turns out.
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
emperor.zola

Post by emperor.zola »

:shock: strange story indeed.
jnfernal

Post by jnfernal »

So strange....he's honest and reliable. I hope you can find a peaceful solution....
Helstar

Post by Helstar »

Oh about time, I was waiting for this (you're kinda late as usual ^^)

First of all you should thank the mods for removing my address ... I'll check other websites anyway.

Second, I have sent the package, and it was the SECOND time out of three that it didn't make to Russia destination (or, at least, that's what you and the other guy say - he strangely got the first package instead, but it was only 1 cd). And that's why I don't send anymore to Russia too.

You have forgot to specify that you have sent me 4 cds, and this "missing package" story turned out when I said you that 2 were damaged and 1 had a white patch on the backcover, clearly a promo copy ... and to think you were the one sending 'warnings' before the trade stating "no promo or cuts or holes or patches etc." lol !

When I said you I wanted these changed you started to disappear, even for MONTHS, and I was the one trying to contact you repeatidly, until at some point you finally replied but instead of replying to my requests you said "oh I haven't received your parcel yet ?" ^^;

Other emails followed in which I asked for the cds to be changed but you were disappearing again for several months, and when you'd reply you would talk only about your 'not received' cds -.-
At some point I even started to believe you and offered to share the damage (but I still wanted mine changed), which was basicly 2 cds each one, I even asked if you had another italian contact with succesfull trades done so I could send the cds to replace and the other 2 to him, even if paying two times the shipping costs (to him and to you...). You confirmed one contact and asked him, but he replied "no" LOL (how come ?).

And finally you started asking for the receipt, which I provided, and you started all the possible bullshits to negate the evidence since you didn't expect me to still have it after so much time ("oh the weight is not right", "oh the russian post says it goes to another city"), I even asked at italian post and they replied "the package made its way and this guy signed".

Seriously, all this to avoid changing some damaged stuff ?! Nice :roll:

Ps. Photo of the backcover with white patch http://www.imagebam.com/image/9f7d2a133725973
Warepire

Post by Warepire »

I am more inclined to believe Helstar at this moment. Mainly because when I bought a few things (including an LP) from you Speedyk you packed the LP with too small protective cardboards and with the LP in the sleeve, which resulted in the LP being forced out the back of the spine of the sleeve.

While we managed to settle this with a partial refund I still think it's worth mentioning.
speedyk

bad trader

Post by speedyk »

Am i late??? Strange... Maybe i was late also when i sent you my cds first and you kept the silence until you got my parcel????
As i told you that white patch is no promo-mark! There are no such promos here in Russia. Contact with the label by yourself! That was the change of bar code only!!! (It was made at big music shops to sell using their own shop's bar codes). You can ask about it for any another Russian collector you know. As i know Igor is active here for example.

As i wrote you there is no problem for me to change those inserts. I have another ones and you got the scans from me. But I got NOTHING from you! Am i total idiot to send anything again to you if i hadn't got anything from you?

It's really strange you didn't want to just ask for your post to track your parcel and give you official replay as a document i got your parcel. It costs nothing for you except your time! But you didn't it. (Maybe because there was no any parcel from you to me???). And i had to made the official request about YOUR parcel! And I sent you the scan of OFFICIAL PAPER REQUEST about your parcel i got from Russian Post. (I spent some months to get it! Yes, i'm late again in your opinion???).

If somebody wants to see this official document from Russian Post go to this link -
http://narod.ru/disk/37900168001/Offici ... y.jpg.html

If somebody wants to see all documents go here -
http://narod.ru/disk/37899564001/Alessio.rar.html

Nobody from my other contacts from Italy didn't wanted to help in this situation... Guess why...
Last edited by speedyk on Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
speedyk

bad trader

Post by speedyk »

We had talk here with Helstar today.
http://www.bravewords.com/braveboard/vi ... 1#p2795071
Helstar

Post by Helstar »

Was it even necessary to replicate the same last post then ? You are a funny guy ! :lol:

"Nobody from my other contacts from Italy didn't wanted to help in this situation... Guess why...", first of all you said it was one guy, now there are "more" :roll:
And I am the one who guess why he didn't want to help, not you ... maybe you already cut all bridges for one reason or another ? Afterall it was my idea to have somebody here in Italy that would help sending the stuff ...
Stormspell

Post by Stormspell »

You can track packages sent to Russia here: http://russianpost.ru/rp/servise/en/hom ... trackingpo

Not that I want to take side or anything, but if you track RA406418745IT it sort of supports what Speedyk says (package of 0,114kg delivered to someone in different city and postal code).
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

stormspell wrote:You can track packages sent to Russia here: http://russianpost.ru/rp/servise/en/hom ... trackingpo

Not that I want to take side or anything, but if you track RA406418745IT it sort of supports what Speedyk says (package of 0,114kg delivered to someone in different city and postal code).
Is that the actual Tracking Number though?
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

I received my package from Alex today without any issues. The Tracking Number and information were accurate, the items were well packaged, he communicated with me throughout the entire process and they arrived in less then two weeks.

So I can't really say that I feel the same way as speedyk.