Recent Metal Finds (2012)

Heavy Metal Hunting, record Q's & trivia, collector stuff. Rare or not, it all goes here.
chatzial

Post by chatzial »

Prowler wrote:
chatzial wrote:Latest arrivals:

I thought that you'd prohably already have the Asylum MLP as you seem one of those who got every crap. :D
What's that Tora andd Crystal Wind LP's sounding like?
And you are not one of those? :lol:
I really like the Asylum by the way.
Anyway, i have not figured out your tastes yet, so i don't know if you would like the Tora & the Crystal Wind. I will make a couple of short clips and upload them so you may check them.
E.C.S.S.R. will prevail
MassOfKthulu

Post by MassOfKthulu »

kala vrikes kai esi tora ton arxida ton milko pou paristanei oti den ine o user pou oloi kserun oti einai kai mas leei olous axristus silektes kai mono aftos kserei pia einai kala (diladi mono oti exei vrei aftos 1 evro sto ebay,kana salient eftari)
no need to bother with my greeklish people,just explaining a christmas recipe to chatzial since i ran out of mobile phone credit to text him
I am so true my mp3 player's screen has slight ringwear
chatzial

Post by chatzial »

MassOfKthulu wrote:kala vrikes kai esi tora ton arxida ton milko pou paristanei oti den ine o user pou oloi kserun oti einai kai mas leei olous axristus silektes kai mono aftos kserei pia einai kala (diladi mono oti exei vrei aftos 1 evro sto ebay,kana salient eftari)
no need to bother with my greeklish people,just explaining a christmas recipe to chatzial since i ran out of mobile phone credit to text him
Very good recipe, allthough i already knew it.
Are you going to come this Sunday at the record fair?
E.C.S.S.R. will prevail
MassOfKthulu

Post by MassOfKthulu »

very probable,unless i go out saturday night and watch skilos doing his sword antics..give skilo some coffee,how he copes with all nighters and bazaars around the clock is beyond me..
I am so true my mp3 player's screen has slight ringwear
Heathen

Post by Heathen »

Here are some of my more interesting purchases since I last posted in this thread:
chatzial

Post by chatzial »

Glockose wrote:
chatzial wrote:Latest arrivals:

I like that Stunn LP very under rated and over looked
Was listening to it earlier, you are right, it is great! I must say that i under rated myself all this time, i am glad that i bought it.

Do you know the Charly Calvo 7"? Actually, not bad.
E.C.S.S.R. will prevail
Helstar

Post by Helstar »

Heathen wrote:Here are some of my more interesting purchases since I last posted in this thread:
Nice albums ! Only CC sucks (I think it's the only Aaarrg cd I don't have, I think I trashed it directly lol)
Good find with Detente, where did you take it ?
The Knell

Post by The Knell »

Calhoun Conquer sucks? I have the MLP and I think it's awesome. Is it so different from the follow up album?
now is the madness in hell
we're eat babies flesh
and suck the mothers blood next
we're perverse devils well
Ernest Thesiger

Post by Ernest Thesiger »

I think the CC album's excellent weirdmetal.
"His name's Antichrist Vandelay. He's an insulter-expulser."
Prowler

Post by Prowler »

The Knell wrote:Calhoun Conquer sucks? I have the MLP and I think it's awesome. Is it so different from the follow up album?
Yes, absolutely! The MLP is cool, the album goes directly into the trash bin ...
It's not easy to be the Antichrist ...
Heathen

Post by Heathen »

Helstar wrote:
Heathen wrote:Here are some of my more interesting purchases since I last posted in this thread:
Nice albums ! Only CC sucks (I think it's the only Aaarrg cd I don't have, I think I trashed it directly lol)
Good find with Detente, where did you take it ?
I think only Entophyte sucks (the vocals!!!!) the rest is at least OK. Pyracanda is a nice surprise - from the samples I whought it will be utterly average, but after a few listens I really like it. I stubmbled upon the Detente CD on amazon looking for something else ;)
Zdan

Post by Zdan »

Nice haul Heathen! One of my top wants is in there - the Deathrider "Requiem" album. Every time I stumble onto it, it either costs too much or I get horribly outbid. Shame because to me it is a damn fine speed metal album.
Prowler

Post by Prowler »

It's not easy to be the Antichrist ...
Heathen

Post by Heathen »

Zdan wrote:Nice haul Heathen! One of my top wants is in there - the Deathrider "Requiem" album. Every time I stumble onto it, it either costs too much or I get horribly outbid. Shame because to me it is a damn fine speed metal album.
Deathrider is difficult, true, doesn't really appear for sale more than once or twice a year. That's counting all popular platforms. You need to react quickly when a buy it now offer appears :> This is the only hope.

You will have a much easier time with the wants you listed in your footer, except for Conviction/Experimental Errors which I am looking for too :)
Zdan

Post by Zdan »

Heathen wrote:
Zdan wrote:Nice haul Heathen! One of my top wants is in there - the Deathrider "Requiem" album. Every time I stumble onto it, it either costs too much or I get horribly outbid. Shame because to me it is a damn fine speed metal album.
Deathrider is difficult, true, doesn't really appear for sale more than once or twice a year. That's counting all popular platforms. You need to react quickly when a buy it now offer appears :> This is the only hope.

You will have a much easier time with the wants you listed in your footer, except for Conviction/Experimental Errors which I am looking for too :)
Yup. Scouting the all the popular platforms for Deathrider. I will get it eventually I hope. Great album and pretty underrated.

As for the stuff in my folder - I should update it because I already got the Agony CD. Those Accuser CD's are simpler to get true but one of my top wants is Mottek "Fatal Violence" and that never seems to pop up.