Cassette pricing?

Heavy Metal Hunting, record Q's & trivia, collector stuff. Rare or not, it all goes here.
Hellride Mike

Cassette pricing?

Post by Hellride Mike »

If anyone has the time and inclination any input would be very appreciated. I have no idea how to price cassettes and will be selling some soon. Any ideas on fair prices for the following would be helpful:

Desolation Angels - While The Flame Still Burns (I was pretty surprised when this got no response on e-bay when a friend put it up for me. I got handed one by the back when I interviewed them back in the late 80's...figured they were rare...maybe not...)

Gammacide - Victims of Science

Forced Entry - Thrashing Helpless Down demo

run of the mill stuff like Death and Annhilator regular releases...

from those I should be able to guage the rest...thanks...
Stormspell

Post by Stormspell »

I know Sentinel Steel is buying/trade-in cassettes, although I assume he is only offering like $0.25-0.50 per pop. Still could be a good deal in getting rid of some old random tapes I guess.
Hellride Mike

Post by Hellride Mike »

Had a couple of pm's come through about this, but keep getting a debug error when I try to reply...I can be contacted at :

mjballue@yahoo.com
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

Hellride Mike wrote:Had a couple of pm's come through about this, but keep getting a debug error when I try to reply...I can be contacted at :

mjballue@yahoo.com
Don't worry about the error. Your messages still go through.
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."