Areadeath Records Rip Off

Heavy Metal Hunting, record Q's & trivia, collector stuff. Rare or not, it all goes here.
jnfernal

Post#61 » Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:20 pm

Anyway you can delete this topic now...I just wanted to stress the politic of some music labels. This won't be the first and won't be the last to do such thing - this doesn't mean that some people may take advantage of this and say"ok, everobody does the same, so I am allowed to do the same too"

The problem is this topic went mixed with some personal issues between me and my brother that are generating confusion.

But I wish that we should know what there's behind a dishonest activity and how much people can suffer in seeing their dream ruined by somebody who's in it only for money and has no respect for other people's work. Personal issues with my brother came from this too and I think it's a normal psychological reaction to act and say things he said: he just want to remove this bad experience and think that everything went well in order not to suffer anymore. It's normal, on a certain point of view to remove bad memories.

But I also regret the fake information and fake things that Wang is going to say around....if there's one who's saying only lies and never took part in answering or making things clear is just him.

By the way I talked with my brother right now: he ensured me that he never wrote those things that Wang referred on the chinese forum (why chinese forum, then? He should reply on some intenrational forums first of all), it's complete bullshit and we got angry each other few days for a stupid lie spreaded by somebody else. I felt immediately released by a strange situation: fortunately what you have reported, the Wang's reply is completely false....this make me feel happy as I really thought I was going out of my mind. Glad to see they were only lies spreaded by Wang, once again, to minimize things and ensuring that everything is well, everything can't be better and we are all friends like never before. :D

The topic is about why WANG didn't pay for the costs other experienced to make his releases come real. And until now both you or Wang never replied to that. Supply some real proof if you really want to say something. Or just shut up. Xie xie.

I have dozens and dozens of email who may prove what I said...WANG except for a pathetic and completely out-of-topic reply just spreaded only lies to other music companies. He's also saying that I am spreading the news that my brother is dead....can you believe it? I think he should take out his balls and just clearly answer why he never paid for the job other people did for him and for his label.

Finish. Stop here. Everybody now can think whatever they want.
For me the problem is closed. If Wang want to go on with reissues he has to do it by himself because he won't receive any support/help/money from us anymore. I wish him good luck.

boglord
Posts: 6

Post#62 » Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:26 am

Your brother were put in jail for 1 month due to illegal CD, that's simply lie and fake. Your brother were never in the shop alone, i just asked the staff that works in the shop, as he doesn't even speak Chinese. Plus, put an Italian in a jail for 1 month is diplomacy level action, Chinese government has been afraid for western foreigner for ages and it's truth, no government officers will do this for few hundreds of CDs.

jnfernal

Post#63 » Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:05 pm

Your brother were put in jail for 1 month due to illegal CD, that's simply lie and fake. Your brother were never in the shop alone, i just asked the staff that works in the shop, as he doesn't even speak Chinese. Plus, put an Italian in a jail for 1 month is diplomacy level action, Chinese government has been afraid for western foreigner for ages and it's truth, no government officers will do this for few hundreds of CDs.


Excuse me mr "I know everything"....mny brother was put in Jail, I went 4 times from Qinhuangdao to Beijing at the Italian Embassy: the charge was an investigation about his activity with ADP and because he was clandestine (Wang escaped to Canada with all the money, so he couldn't renew the VISA: he got an accident a ferw months before where he was almost dead and he was full of debts. Wang told him there were money from the sales of CD but at the last moment he escaped to Canada with all the money so my borhter couldn't renew the VISA and had to do terrible things to survive in those days).

I add more: in jai9l he was tortured (he still has heavy signs on his left arm) and oin the last 5 days he was given only bread and water because "he's going to be released soon"

It was impossible to get in touch with him until he was brouthg to the airport. Police forbid every for of contact and even the italian embassy coulòdn't talk with him directly. They (and me included) could recieve only news from the police officers: "he's fine, don't worry"

When he came off the jail he lost 15 kgs, a tortured arm and a sort of idiocy because he was drugged.

SO STOP MAKING PROPAGANDA TO YOUR FUCKING REGIME, OK? I TALK FOR KNOWING THAT SITUATION, YOU DO NOT KNOW NOTHING ABOUT YOUR COUNTRY AND YOU TRY TO HIDE THE TRUTH AS EVERYBODY ELSE DOES IN YOUR DICTACTORIAL COUNTRY!
Last edited by jnfernal on Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.

jnfernal

Post#64 » Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:16 pm

So now please shut up and fuck off, little propaganda man....ok

And tell that Wang to answer instead of wasting time with such ridicolous and stupid chinese propaganda, ok?

User avatar
metalmaster
Posts: 774
Contact:

Post#65 » Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:54 pm

Hope Filippo gets better and recover his health! The rest is not much of immportance

User avatar
Avenger
Posts: 8188

Post#66 » Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:25 am

I've finally seperated all the discussion regarding Chinese society/government from this thread. Any further discussion concerning that topic is to be posted here from now on. Thanks. /Mod
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."

User avatar
doomedplanet
Posts: 2027

Post#67 » Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:29 pm

I need Filippo to contact me immediately. Mike Coffey needs to know what is going on with his release. I got this email from his today:

"Have you heard anything from AREA DEATH PRODUCTIONS concerning the STONE VENGEANCE release? I have not been able to contact the guy. Mike."
"The type of people who buy their albums won't be offended. They like boobs and bare bottoms" - Joanne Latham.

User avatar
Avenger
Posts: 8188

Post#68 » Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:57 pm

doomedplanet wrote:I need Filippo to contact me immediately. Mike Coffey needs to know what is going on with his release. I got this email from his today:

"Have you heard anything from AREA DEATH PRODUCTIONS concerning the STONE VENGEANCE release? I have not been able to contact the guy. Mike."
I think Filippo should just turn around and release this himself. It would be a great way to start his own label.
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."

jnfernal

Post#69 » Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:56 pm

Still waiting for our free copy of SABBAT box set.....I know it's out but it's a pity we didn't even received our free copy. I think 700 euros for a single copy was pretty a good business....but probably it wasn't enough.

Filippo has completely gave up with music....he even deleted his complete collection in mp3, including every master we received during the years. He completely erased everything and I've never seen him handling a CD or listening to music during the whole month he stayed here at our home in Italy.

STONE VENGEANCE would be re-released by Areadeath probably...don't know....every contact has been shut down with that label.

The funny thing is that we'll have to pay once again to get a copy of those CD :D....

jnfernal

Post#70 » Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:06 pm

Filippo just told me that he won't answer to any email regarding Areadeath. Every question/contact should be made with the label itself. He does want to have nothing else to do with that chinese son of a bitch...and he's sick to bear all the shit for others: Wang should get in touch and give an answer to the bands, it's his duty, not my brother's. He got 3 nervous breakdown because he had to pay, dig out shit, solve problems and be responsible for everything while that other fucking yellow face simply did nothing and din't give a shit about problems with bands. No more, sorry, we're in XXI century, slavery has been abolished in every civilized country.

Of course we'll waiting a lot of releases were we'll be listed in the "fuck off" list....Areadeath future releases, band's promised but never releases CDs....pretty aware of this.

But, please, don't try to contact my brother anymore. He completely gave up with music, he's only thinking to his career as a teacher. Wang is the boss, so he must be responsible for every issue regarding the label. When you're a boss you must accomplish to every duty, not only counting money and exploiting your workers.

User avatar
doomedplanet
Posts: 2027

Post#71 » Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:21 am

That is a really fucking shitty answer to me and the band for everything I did to arrange this with Filippo, I hear all these shitty words you say about other Italian guys and then you won't even give me a courteous response?

Well since I had all contact with Filippo direct he should have the courtesy to at least tell me or the band that he is telling us basically to fuck off not having anything to do with them.

So please answer me 1 thing: area death received all the Stone vengeance material, Filippo didn't retain it?
"The type of people who buy their albums won't be offended. They like boobs and bare bottoms" - Joanne Latham.

jnfernal

Post#72 » Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:24 pm

Areadeath doesn't want to release Stone Vengeance anymore....that's the only rumors we received from China. Of course every relationship with Areadeath is closed since months.

Yes the material is still in Filippo's hands but we don't know what to do now because Wang disappeared since months and he refuses toanswer to us. So we really don't know how to do. As usual we'll have to pay a lot of money because of that fucking yellow face named Wang..

Filippo is going to write to you and find a solution

Another thing: I suggest you to use other terms when you talk with me. Never said shit to other italians, so I kindly ask you to tell me where you found this because you're wrong. I also never said anything bad to you: you probably read some other posts by some other users. It happens.

User avatar
Stormspell
Posts: 2307
Contact:

Post#73 » Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:29 am

This entire thread is simply beyond mind boggling...

jnfernal, I understand you're frustrated. However, repeatedly resorting to racial slurs does not help your cause and integrity, especially when the band in question is of color too!

If I'm not mistaken Korgull from this forum helped Rampage to get their re-issue deal with Area Death. It would be interesting if he can step up and share his experience with Wang.

I have spoken to one band from ADP roster (Nadimac) and they are 100% satisfied with their deal. In fact they have their sophomore album being released by ADP as we speak.

It sounds a bit strange to me that Wang will be cordial and supportive with a minor unknown band from Eastern Europe, and in the same time will repeatedly and harshly screw up someone who is bringing cult re-issues (and major revenue) to his fold. Just doesn't make sense.

Not that I'm implying anything, but this thread is highly speculative and should be locked until involved parties like Filipo and Wang come in person and share their side of the story.

User avatar
daniel
Posts: 1992

Post#74 » Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:08 am

Sorry, but it's become very weird for me too at this point... Brother not talking to you, then he is, fucked you over, then it's fine... If someone is so depressed they deleted every MP3 they own etc. it's hard to believe they're in any shape to be teaching, to be doing anything at all if things are as bad as said... So what's up with that?
Are you the tyrant, who cast them to the sea?
One day you'll be among the dead.

User avatar
Avenger
Posts: 8188

Post#75 » Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:21 am

Well, jnfernal edited his last post that he directed towards Rob. Either way, time will tell if what jnfernal is telling us is true or not because Wang / Areadeath still has a few prior obligations to fulfill to bands that he's announced upcoming releases for. I don't know what the time lines are for these projects but if they do not materialize I think it's safe to assume that at least part of what he's saying is true. It will also be interesting to compare any future releases of the label to the material that has already been put out because if the quality is marginally lower it's obvious once again that at last part of what jnfernal has said is true.

Out of curiosity, since Filippo is no longer with Areadeath, who will be doing the layout for the CD's? Wang himself?
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests

cron