Can Anyone Vouch for This Ebay Seller?

Heavy Metal Hunting, record Q's & trivia, collector stuff. Rare or not, it all goes here.
nightsblood

Can Anyone Vouch for This Ebay Seller?

Post by nightsblood »

ebay ID jackthereaper1968

Greek seller, he has some nice items listed this week. I've never dealt with him; the reserve for some of the items seems pretty high, and as usual there's 1-2 negative feedbacks stating "not trustworthy".

Can anyone can give him a thumbs-up or thumbs-down? Thanks for any info
"I'm sorry Sam, we had real chemistry. But like a monkey on the sun, our love was too hot to live"
-Becky
MassOfKthulu

Post by MassOfKthulu »

i only went to his story 2 days ago and saw all this stuff on his wall,he told me he's in need these days and thats why hes selling.never had any problem dealing face to face with george,wouldnt like to think its otherwise on ebay?
I am so true my mp3 player's screen has slight ringwear
Kostello

Post by Kostello »

MassOfKthulu wrote:i only went to his story 2 days ago and saw all this stuff on his wall,he told me he's in need these days and thats why hes selling.never had any problem dealing face to face with george,wouldnt like to think its otherwise on ebay?
The same here, except that i hadnt been in his store days ago...
chatzial

Post by chatzial »

I have been his friend and client since 1997. I have bought many records and CDs from his store at Monastiraki and through Ebay. Great guy.
nightsblood

Post by nightsblood »

Thanks for the feedback; it's always nice to learn a little more about a seller before you bid :)

Mass- awesome signature :lol:
"I'm sorry Sam, we had real chemistry. But like a monkey on the sun, our love was too hot to live"
-Becky
tbieri

Post by tbieri »

Still, he's selling Bootlegs without mentioning anything !!! :shock:
SAVATAGE and RUNNING WILD for shure. STARTOVARIUS probably also.
chatzial

Post by chatzial »

tbieri wrote:Still, he's selling Bootlegs without mentioning anything !!! :shock:
SAVATAGE and RUNNING WILD for shure. STARTOVARIUS probably also.
I don't think there was a STRATOVARIUS vinyl bootleg ever printed.
I know that it is a difficult to find vinyl, but keep in mind that most of the Stratovarius early vinyls were mainly distributed in Greece.
tbieri

Post by tbieri »

I don't have any of these early 90s Stratovarius LP's, so i am not shure.
But there where so many copies of these on eBay in tha last weeks/months that makes me think it must be Bootlegs too.
nightsblood

Post by nightsblood »

Update: I bought one semi-rare record from this seller and the transaction went just fine; item was as described and was delivered promptly. Thanks again to those who vouched for him; I would probably not have bought the record without your input
-Becky