Pri$less

Heavy Metal Hunting, record Q's & trivia, collector stuff. Rare or not, it all goes here.
chatzial

Post by chatzial »

Trigger wrote:So,why don't you guys pay them money for that info.I guess that without spreading that info,they wouldn't be able to sell ANY of those so-called rare records,some of them even named as RARE by the sellers themselves and by their own criteria.They were advertising their merchandise and that could only benefit their business.Should they have n=been paid twice for thatBoth the sold product and the provided info?Crazy...

My friend (is that you Thanos?), i agree with you. My point was that if we "owe" to VoD then we "owe" to record dealers. Notice that i use "owe",
not owe. Of course we don't owe anybody anything. Information is (and should) be free.
Nebuchadnezzar

Post by Nebuchadnezzar »

information is free like anything else on planet earth... Gosh! :lol:
Dokken_Uwe

Post by Dokken_Uwe »

Nebuchadnezzar wrote:information is free like anything else on planet earth... Gosh! :lol:
As long as internet p*rn is for free, I don't care anymore. :roll:
Nebuchadnezzar

Post by Nebuchadnezzar »

Nasty Uwe wrote:
Nebuchadnezzar wrote:information is free like anything else on planet earth... Gosh! :lol:
I'm with you 8) but to be able to get the top/best stuff you have to pay. :D
Trigger

Post by Trigger »

Yes mate,it's me,needless to say about the VoD guy,he is delusioned obviously if there's any other motive apart from cheating on people and making a profit and cheating the bands.
Never trust the Goblin King....
Trigger

Post by Trigger »

Watch out for James Bond.
Nebuchadnezzar

Post by Nebuchadnezzar »

Trigger wrote:
Watch out for James Bond.
watch out for the communist countries where "information" is for free. You know "Republic" of Cuba, North Korea etc... :lol:
Trigger

Post by Trigger »

You will pay for what you just said.
Nebuchadnezzar

Post by Nebuchadnezzar »

always! [/off topic]
Trigger

Post by Trigger »

I can only feel a mere admiration about the way you think and conclude,you are the smartest guy I have ever read!It's no wonder you are labelling people this way since you are Greek.Greeks think they are smarter than anyone and they know everything,this is so common so there you are!Cheers and don't let it fall down wise guy...I'm off,you are proud.Well done
Nebuchadnezzar

Post by Nebuchadnezzar »

Look, I'm proud to be Greek, if you aren't that excuses all & of course it's your problem. There are always smarter guys from each of us but that doesn't change with crappy threats or anything similar (that's Greek too? I don't think so). Bottom line is that I just can't deal with stupidity nothing is free, you should pay your provider to get your "free" information or knowledge. Of course many guys are still eternal students & they use university's access (I guess you don't) or live in villa amalias but it's another sign of times...
MEXDefenderOfSteel

Post by MEXDefenderOfSteel »

Nebuchadnezzar wrote:
Nasty Uwe wrote:
I'm with you 8) but to be able to get the top/best stuff you have to pay. :D

surprised there was no masturbation word involved in this :lol:
Trigger

Post by Trigger »

Nebuchadnezzar wrote:Look, I'm proud to be Greek, if you aren't that excuses all & of course it's your problem. There are always smarter guys from each of us but that doesn't change with crappy threats or anything similar (that's Greek too? I don't think so). Bottom line is that I just can't deal with stupidity nothing is free, you should pay your provider to get your "free" information or knowledge. Of course many guys are still eternal students & they use university's access (I guess you don't) or live in villa amalias but it's another sign of times...
Dude,calm down,hahaha,don't worry,I'm not threatening anyone,what made you think that?You are supposed to be smart enough to realize that.I never said everything is free,I just liked the idea of you paying me for the information you were provided,does it matter if that info is true or false?I'm wondering how can you deal with yourself in the first place,you don't know me but you talk about me,if you need to know anything about me,feel free to ask me.As for all the fighting,didn't you have enough in here?The prize is yours,enjoy it!Is that bad that I don't care if you are proud to be Greek or if I don't care where you are from?That's why they say "you reap what you sow" anyway..
Nebuchadnezzar

Post by Nebuchadnezzar »

I want free beers at the UTH festival (warm up show included!), free tickets, free food, free hotel, free women & free giaourtlou - please provide I don't want to pay! 8)