Recent Metal finds (2011)

Heavy Metal Hunting, record Q's & trivia, collector stuff. Rare or not, it all goes here.
zeuhl

Post by zeuhl »

chatzial wrote:Image
Crom... The re-issue?
chatzial

Post by chatzial »

zeuhl wrote:
chatzial wrote:Image
Crom... The re-issue?
Yes, i have not found the original yet.
sagrotan

Post by sagrotan »

chatzial wrote:Latest arrivals (ok, i know that it may getting tiresome but every time my daughter sees me getting ready to take a photo of LPs, she wants to be in it. This time she wanted to show you her new smurf) :

that's fine, keep 'em coming! collecting smurfs ist just the beginning, she proves promising approaches! :wink:
Down there in the Darkness
Centuries of Evil
And his Arms will take you deeper and deeper
apollo.ra

Post by apollo.ra »

I want a photo of the Uber-Kvlt Smurf Collection :P

Na ti xeresai man!
chatzial

Post by chatzial »

Thank you all for your kind words. She is 4 years old but she is not into metal (yet). On the contrary her baby sister (1 year old) loves music and jumps around when metal music is playing through the stereo.
They must be educated to like good music since one day they will inherit my vinyl and CD collection :wink:
Trigger

Post by Trigger »

chatzial wrote:Thank you all for your kind words. She is 4 years old but she is not into metal (yet). On the contrary her baby sister (1 year old) loves music and jumps around when metal music is playing through the stereo.
They must be educated to like good music since one day they will inherit my vinyl and CD collection :wink:
Maybe I should marry to one of them then,you know I have some good land to trade it with!
Never trust the Goblin King....
chatzial

Post by chatzial »

Trigger wrote:
chatzial wrote:Thank you all for your kind words. She is 4 years old but she is not into metal (yet). On the contrary her baby sister (1 year old) loves music and jumps around when metal music is playing through the stereo.
Maybe I should marry to one of them then,you know I have some good land to trade it with!
You are waaaaaay too old for my precious daughters, you old fart :lol:
Kelly

Post by Kelly »

Haha! Nice collection, chatz!
Without evil there could be no good so it must be good to be evil sometimes.
Keir

Post by Keir »

Cute, sounds like my girls. My 7 year old doesn't like metal, but every time I put some music on my 3 year old runs and gets her tutu so she can dance to it. :)

Here are some of my recent finds. Been buying a lot more CDs lately, partly because I just don't have time to listen to and/or rip vinyl, and partly because I've been listening to a lot more newer music.

Not that I've stopped buying vinyl (or tapes)...
perishinflames

Post by perishinflames »

Where do you always find these strange compilations?

And what's the "No Glam Fags" tape? :lol:
slayerhatesusall2

Post by slayerhatesusall2 »

I have that mountain of metal compilation cd, some hidden gems on there, but also a bunch of boring crap mixed in as well.
Keir

Post by Keir »

perishinflames wrote:Where do you always find these strange compilations?

And what's the "No Glam Fags" tape? :lol:
To be honest, I find most of them on eBay (though lunaboy helped me find the Rock-Off '87 LP from an online dealer).

The NGF tape is a (mostly) thrash metal compilation by the fanzine of the same name. Has some cool bands on it like Atomicaust and Stygian. This is actually #2, never seen the first one.
Yakish

Post by Yakish »

Keir wrote: Here are some of my recent finds. Been buying a lot more CDs lately, partly because I just don't have time to listen to and/or rip vinyl, and partly because I've been listening to a lot more newer music.
Armour, Enforcer, White Skull (mCD) = good choice! I don't like most of modern heavy/power bands, but these are from insignificant number of worthy bands
Outcast

Post by Outcast »

Yakish wrote:Enforcer
If Chilean one, that certainly isn't a good choice. Really awful, embarassing stuff.
Yakish

Post by Yakish »

Totally agree with you Outcast! I don't know what people found in those band.
But these guys from Sweden. http://www.metal-archives.com/bands/Enforcer/53941
Nothing new of course, but they know how to do good and catchy music.