Recent Metal finds (2011)

Heavy Metal Hunting, record Q's & trivia, collector stuff. Rare or not, it all goes here.
metalmaster

Post by metalmaster »

Kathedra second album and a bunch of classical music boxes 8)
Khnud

Post by Khnud »

Khnud wrote:I'm pasting my post from the previous thread here as well, as I'd like your feedback:

Code: Select all

As promised, here's a clip of "Wayne's Workout" by The Throbbing Wolfpak. Note that this is not the full version, I will not post complete uploads anymore to avoid bootlegging.

http://www.divshare.com/download/13664229-2ac

Tell me what you think, and be sure to stick around to at least 0:45, when the song picks up speed.
Strange that no one seems to be interested, and at the same time people on this forum are whining that unknown / newly discovered items don't get uploaded...
lunaboy

Post by lunaboy »

Khnud wrote:
Khnud wrote:I'm pasting my post from the previous thread here as well, as I'd like your feedback:

As promised, here's a clip of "Wayne's Workout" by The Throbbing Wolfpak. Note that this is not the full version, I will not post complete uploads anymore to avoid bootlegging.

Tell me what you think, and be sure to stick around to at least 0:45, when the song picks up speed.
Strange that no one seems to be interested, and at the same time people on this forum are whining that unknown / newly discovered items don't get uploaded...
It's sounds like very strange.I even can't find correct / proper comparison.It have Punky/80s Indie Music edge but also some amateurish Heavy/Hard Rock Riffing.As a whole result it sounds very original,but I think this music is not for everyone.
Sgt. Kuntz

Post by Sgt. Kuntz »

Yeah, sorry Khnud, i did listen to it twice actually, but it didn't do much for me. I'm not into such garage/indie bands and i honestly dind't know what to say about it. Is it a single you've found or what's your connection to it?
Where were you in '79 when the dam began to burst

http://www.musik-sammler.de/sammlung/ptrz80
Dirty Rocker

Post by Dirty Rocker »

Didn't do anything for me either, I'm afraid. :(
THE DAWN OF THE MEGA-METAL
Khnud

Post by Khnud »

Good to know, thanks guys!

I'm in contact with an old band member who has more copies, but I won't bother to get them if no one is interested.
Warepire

Post by Warepire »

lunaboy wrote:
Khnud wrote:

It's sounds like very strange.I even can't find correct / proper comparison.It have Punky/80s Indie Music edge but also some amateurish Heavy/Hard Rock Riffing.As a whole result it sounds very original,but I think this music is not for everyone.
Just had a listen and I totally agree here... I kinda half-liked it though, but it's nothing I would pay big bucks for. How much does the band member charge for his copies Khnud? (PM me if you don't want the entire thread to hear it)
Khnud

Post by Khnud »

Not sure yet. I bought my copy for five bucks, thought it was pretty cool in some unexplainable way, did some digging and found a band member. Figured, that if someone else liked it, I might get more copies, to trade or sell. Still waiting for a second reply though.
Warepire

Post by Warepire »

Khnud wrote:Not sure yet. I bought my copy for five bucks, thought it was pretty cool in some unexplainable way, did some digging and found a band member. Figured, that if someone else liked it, I might get more copies, to trade or sell. Still waiting for a second reply though.
Alright, please keep me posted :)
The Sentinel

Post by The Sentinel »

Last record hauls:

Completely in love with that Strattson LP. Devil Record records never fail to impress me.
Long Live The Loud !!!
Dirty Rocker

Post by Dirty Rocker »

The Mezmerist!! Congratz mate!! Fkin amazing stuff.
THE DAWN OF THE MEGA-METAL
Lama

Post by Lama »

Second batch of vinyl for 2011!

AMEBIX - "Monolith" LP (Back On Black)
GHOST - "Opus Eponymous" LP
ELECTRIC WIZARD - "Black Masses" 2LP
HELSTAR - "Glory Of Chaos" LP
IMMORTAL - "All Shall Fall" LP
MOTÖRHEAD - "The Wörld Is Yours" LP

...and because my order was quite big, I got the Back On Black-version of Priest's "Killing Machine"-LP (gatefold) for free! Does that mean that those Priest-reissues don't sell, or do they secretly want to say to me : "check how cool this looks, you really need all of them!!"? :?
Kampel Destruction
GJ

Post by GJ »

Oooh, what a relief. Got two small packages of CDs today:

Forsaken - After the Fall
Dagger's Edge - S/T
Iron Cross - Steel Warrior
Wall of Sleep - And Hell Followed With Him
Centurions Ghost - The Great Work
Blaspheme - Briser Le Silence (incl DVD) (first half good, second half NOT!

+ a Saint Vitus shirt and a cool Eloy DVD - The Legacy, which I am going to watch the rest of right now!

Or as I've always said: 2011 is going to be the best fucking year ever!
slayerhatesusall

Post by slayerhatesusall »

Mister Grinch- You're the best cd
ION BRITTON

Post by ION BRITTON »

Got SHORES OF EVENING LP or 18 Euros. Crappy music, but I like the cover. Not sure I want to keep it tho'
Good against Evil, Evil sure to win

"It really didn't matter if they liked it or not, i was going to give it to them straight down their throats" -John Stewart