Record hunting in Alaska?

Heavy Metal Hunting, record Q's & trivia, collector stuff. Rare or not, it all goes here.
xr2m

Record hunting in Alaska?

Post by xr2m »

I know this is probably a long shot, but does anybody here know of any decent places to search for records in Anchorage, Alaska? I'll be there for five weeks on a business trip soon, and would like to do some record hunting if possible. I was there for a few weeks last year, but didn't really have much luck finding anything. Maybe this time I can come back with a box of The Plads records. :wink:
Moonchild

Post by Moonchild »

Alaska? I doubt you'll have much luck finding anything metal realted. Try hitting up Wal Mart you might find some good shit there. :lol:
DaN
Administructor

Post by DaN »

I'll take a SNOW WHITE 12" from that seedy Anchorage flea market salesbin thank you very much...
xr2m

Post by xr2m »

Moonchild wrote:Alaska? I doubt you'll have much luck finding anything metal realted. Try hitting up Wal Mart you might find some good shit there. :lol:
I went to Wal Mart the last time I was there, and all i got was some VG++ fingernail clippers. What a disappointment. :wink:

Dan, I'll look for Snow White. Hopefully someone will also be able to take all the Crillson CDs off of my hands. :D
Nebuchadnezzar

Post by Nebuchadnezzar »

Dream on... The last Crillson copies have been stolen from Germans... :lol:
sagrotan

Post by sagrotan »

in any case, beware of those:

IF there's metal, they can't be far in this area.. :D

sorry. :oops:
Down there in the Darkness
Centuries of Evil
And his Arms will take you deeper and deeper