RIP-OFF (Chastain video bootleg)

Heavy Metal Hunting, record Q's & trivia, collector stuff. Rare or not, it all goes here.
FATUR

RIP-OFF (Chastain video bootleg)

Post by FATUR »

Hello!

I'm sorry that this is my first post on the forum, but I have to write it.
I was ripped-off by Erico, the singer of Dantesco from Puerto Rico.
I asked him to send me a Chastain live video bootleg and he agreed. He told me to send him 15 euros and I did that via PayPal. That was on 20th of April 2010.
He said he got the money and that he will send me the DVD. I gave him my
address. I waited and waited and got nothing.
(When I ordered Keep It True tickets from Oliver they always came in a week or so. Or anything else from anyone - it always came.)
So I told him that I still got nothing and he said that he will send it again. I waited again and still got nothing, so I told him that if he can make me an AVI video file of that bootleg and upload it to the web he can keep the money.
He said he will do it, very soon. I waited and waited... Then I emailed him a couple of times and he didn't even answer me back nor did he return me the money.
It's 4 and a half months from when I sent him my money, so I gave up, but I want the Metal scene to know that I've been ripped-off by him.

Thank you for reading and if anyone who is serious has this Chastain live video bootleg (with Leather on vocals) and is able to upload it or send a copy to me I'm still offering to pay for it.

Gasper Fatur
ION BRITTON

Post by ION BRITTON »

Definitely not the first time people complain about that guy.
Good against Evil, Evil sure to win

"It really didn't matter if they liked it or not, i was going to give it to them straight down their throats" -John Stewart
nabel

Post by nabel »

Bought few patches from him years ago, never got anything.