New ebay Scammer Dany Behare user 0ot2f5tth6ol3dii5k0l

Heavy Metal Hunting, record Q's & trivia, collector stuff. Rare or not, it all goes here.
Andreas

Post by Andreas »

Not to take sides here, but in Belgium there exist a lot of family names, and combinations with first names can be quite unique (Blame Napoleon for that). For instance, my family name is carried by only 50 people worldwide.
Furthermore, in belgian law your name is 'protected'. If you don't want it to be distributed, you can legaly have it removed. Our privacy laws are quite strict.

This just for your information.

On the other hand, googling your full name, gives me even your bankaccount and paypalaccount on another site.
user14789

Post by user14789 »

firstly:
please for the last time: REMOVE my first name and last name and ebay user ID from this forum (on Discogs it's totaly illegal, read Discogs rules please), we don't have the same laws in Belgium and i don't want that my friends fall into these lies, i'm very careful about my reputation since i'm also record dealer

secondly:
i explained my opininon about this issue publicly but it's totally personal, it's ONLY between the seller and me, i won't forward anything from paypal or ebay to a moderator, you have enough personal info about me.

thirdly:
i am the ONLY person with this spelling in Belgium (since i'm not totally belgian), you can check and you'll see, so please REMOVE my name from this forum, the rest i don't care.
NO personal info is allowed through any forum in Belgium, we have the right to choose for privacy laws.

THANKS!
user14789

REMOVE MY NAME AND USER ID FROM THIS FORUM

Post by user14789 »

firstly:
please for the last time: REMOVE my first name and last name and ebay user ID from this forum (on Discogs it's totaly illegal, read Discogs rules please), we don't have the same laws in Belgium and i don't want that my friends fall into these lies, i'm very careful about my reputation since i'm also record dealer

secondly:
i explained my opininon about this issue publicly but it's totally personal, it's ONLY between the seller and me, i won't forward anything from paypal or ebay to a moderator, you have enough personal info about me.

thirdly:
i am the ONLY person with this spelling in Belgium (since i'm not totally belgian), you can check and you'll see, so please REMOVE my name from this forum, the rest i don't care.
NO personal info is allowed through any forum in Belgium, we have the right to choose for privacy laws.

THANKS!
user14789

Post by user14789 »

i just googled my name again and i noticed my name and address are still visible so you need to break the link in this forum's preference so it will disappear completely.
Helstar

Post by Helstar »

user14789 wrote:i waited over 5 months to post a reply since i googled my name and i fell into this forum which i never knew before!
Normally, and I say normally ... people don't google his own complete name ... so why did you do it ? You already know you could found it, right ?

'Nuff said... :roll:
humus

Post by humus »

You give the impression of being an absolute cunt though, which is probably not only an impression anyway. If you're so eager to protect your reputation you could come up with some evidence of payment, but you choose not too, you choose to hide behind some laws.
I'll make sure to tell all my record-buying friends about you, Dany B.
user14789

Post by user14789 »

to humus:
i'm on the impression that you're an absolute cunt too humus! first you're a double cunt and secondly yo-baby-sup SAID HIMSELF I PAID for the items so it seems you can't read an email and/or don't understand english very well...

humus wrote:You give the impression of being an absolute cunt though, which is probably not only an impression anyway. If you're so eager to protect your reputation you could come up with some evidence of payment, but you choose not too, you choose to hide behind some laws.
I'll make sure to tell all my record-buying friends about you, Dany B.
daniel

Post by daniel »

Why don't you shut up. You're arguing against people everyone on this forum knows, if you acted like an asshole just own up to it and stop the fucking excuses.
Are you the tyrant, who cast them to the sea?
One day you'll be among the dead.
perishinflames

Post by perishinflames »

user14789 wrote:you're a double cunt
this is sig-worthy :lol:
Dokken_Uwe

Post by Dokken_Uwe »

Please, don't use the "C..t" word. :oops:

Anyway, user14789 knows to whom he shall talk, so please do this per PM or E-mail and not through a public board.

(on the other hand side I'm of the opinion that NONE personal information like full name, E-mail adress, Ebay name and so on...should be shared on this board!!!)
Ernest Thesiger

Re: New ebay Scammer

Post by Ernest Thesiger »

user14789 wrote:I don't a scam, you are a scam!
"His name's Antichrist Vandelay. He's an insulter-expulser."
perishinflames

Re: New ebay Scammer

Post by perishinflames »

Ernest Thesiger wrote:
user14789 wrote:I don't a scam, you are a scam!
best post
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

user14789 wrote:i just googled my name again and i noticed my name and address are still visible so you need to break the link in this forum's preference so it will disappear completely.
How about, no?

The forum server isn't located on Belgian soil so the name stays.

This way people will actually know to avoid you.
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
user14789

Post by user14789 »

(on the other hand side I'm of the opinion that NONE personal information like full name, E-mail adress, Ebay name and so on...should be shared on this board!!!)[/quote]

> i totally agree! so who's the moderator here ?
humus

Post by humus »

user14789 wrote:to humus:
i'm on the impression that you're an absolute cunt too humus! first you're a double cunt and secondly yo-baby-sup SAID HIMSELF I PAID for the items so it seems you can't read an email and/or don't understand english very well...
Don't worry about my English-skills, I'm a double cunt and in the animal kingdom double cunts are known for their exquisite understanding of the English language. That, and their out of this world mating skills. They just tend to write small mistakes late at night.

I hope you realize by ressurecting this thread you're exposing yourself to much more negative attention than before. You're calling a well-known and trusted forummember a liar, and all you have in your defence are some non-arguements. The forum is yours to proove that you are legitimate, but you won't. Harvest what you reap, in that case.