New ebay Scammer Dany Behare user 0ot2f5tth6ol3dii5k0l

Heavy Metal Hunting, record Q's & trivia, collector stuff. Rare or not, it all goes here.
yo_baby_sup

New ebay Scammer Dany Behare user 0ot2f5tth6ol3dii5k0l

Post by yo_baby_sup »

Dany Behare - Belgium

Address removed. /Mod

user name 0ot2f5tth6ol3dii5k0l

guy won 2 items and refused to pay. When i filed non paying bidder alerts he sent me all kinds of threatening emails thru the ebay server saying he would ruin my feedback score. Then he paid to get the 2 strikes removed. Now he filed a non reciept case on both items even though both items are insured and he never contacted me after they were sent to ask where they were. 100% scam. You might want to block him from your auctions because he will retaliate if you try to just get him to pay for items he decides he doesnt want.
malegys

Post by malegys »

Thanks for the tip. What an asshole! :roll:
"Do you like Wenom?"
THRASHER BE

Post by THRASHER BE »

figures with such a user name :?
yo_baby_sup

Post by yo_baby_sup »

he actually has alot of feedback but i refused to let him skip out on paying for auctions because he said he didnt want the items and now he's being a complete asshole. i'm sure he's a total asshole in general.
Khnud

Post by Khnud »

Yeah, I was wondering why someone with such a high feedback rating would do that, too. I guess some people are just impossible to figure out. :roll:
nightsblood

Post by nightsblood »

Thanks for the warning, will block him immediately.

A high feedback number is no longer a guarantee of a good buyer. Since sellers cannot leave neutral or negative feedback, everyone's feedback score looks pretty spotless as a buyer. That doesn't mean they are not jerking around a lot of sellers. Earlier this summer I had a guy buy a $30 watch from me. He later wrote back wanting me to return $25 b/c he claimed he found the same watch for $5 in a local store. His feedback was like 295, 100%. However, when you started looking at feedback he left for other people, he was pulling all kinds of BS with lots of sellers. I reported him to ebay, who did absolutely nothing of course- as long as they get their fees ebay doesn't care at all about what goes on :evil:
"I'm sorry Sam, we had real chemistry. But like a monkey on the sun, our love was too hot to live"
-Becky
yo_baby_sup

Post by yo_baby_sup »

i'm finding out alot of scummy shit this guy has done. hopefully he gets fucked over in a major way since he sells records online.
drippy

Post by drippy »

[quote="yo_baby_sup"]i'm finding out alot of scummy shit this guy has done. hopefully he gets fucked over in a major way since he sells records online.[/quote]

This kind of worried me finding this thread. I sold this guy something and he has paid but I have not shipped yet. What kinds of scummy stuff are you talking about yo baby?
Dark Stranger

Post by Dark Stranger »

If you haven't sent it yet man, and you're worried about the buyer's honesty, send the item with a tracking number, as most likely he'll chance a Paypal claim against you.
user14789

to yo_baby_sup in reply to comment posted on Mon Aug 30, 201

Post by user14789 »

the scam is you! you said you sent out 2 items i never received the records, i asked the moderator to remove this bullshit comment.
by posting a name and address of a registered user without his permission you're not respecting privacy laws which is truly an offence!
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

ulixes wrote:the scam is you! you said you sent out 2 items i never received the records, i asked the moderator to remove this bullshit comment.
by posting a name and address of a registered user without his permission you're not respecting privacy laws which is truly an offence!
Here's the million-dollar question: Why did you wait over 5 months to post a reply? yo_baby_sup has proven to be a legitimate and honest seller both here and elsewhere and given the circumstances of this issue I am inclined to believe him. However, due to your request to remove your personal address information, this is something that I cannot ignore and it has been edited. Other then that the thread and any other posts will not be removed as you have requested. You have just as much the ability to post a retort and prove your side of the story as he does. In the future I recommend that you pay for what you decide to bid on. After all, he cannot file a non-paid item claim if you actually pay for what you buy.
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
user14789

Post by user14789 »

i waited over 5 months to post a reply since i googled my name and i fell into this forum which i never knew before! so i decided to register this week-end and reply to this unhonest seller, i have 2491 positive feedbacks and seller yo_baby_sup is the first one from who i got this kind of trouble!
i wish that you remove my name as well from this forum, not only my address, this is an offence to privacy laws!!
yo_baby_sup shared his bullshit lies to other users and they're agreed with him, he's really the FIRST ebay seller who really sucks and lies and trying to make new friends by telling bullshit.
i'm also surprised that you judge something that is not of your concern, absolutely ALL my auctions are paid right away, i have also another ebay account which i only sell since 2001 and i have 100 feedbacks, not even 1 neutral feedback!
i'm an official record dealer since now 10 years, i have my own website and NEVER NEVER had any trouble with customers and supliers/sellers.

thanks for deleting my first name/last name from this forum, i couldn't tolerate this!

Avenger wrote:
ulixes wrote:the scam is you! you said you sent out 2 items i never received the records, i asked the moderator to remove this bullshit comment.
Here's the million-dollar question: Why did you wait over 5 months to post a reply? yo_baby_sup has proven to be a legitimate and honest seller both here and elsewhere and given the circumstances of this issue I am inclined to believe him. However, due to your request to remove your personal address information, this is something that I cannot ignore and it has been edited. Other then that the thread and any other posts will not be removed as you have requested. You have just as much the ability to post a retort and prove your side of the story as he does. In the future I recommend that you pay for what you decide to bid on. After all, he cannot file a non-paid item claim if you actually pay for what you buy.
Khnud

Post by Khnud »

It seems like there's been some form of misunderstanding here: buyer claims he paid for the item, seller claims he did not. Explore the possibility of Paypal or ebay screwing up, otherwise it'd be easy to check your Paypal transaction logs to find out who's telling the truth.

Other: Since it's inevitable to divulge personal information when trying to expose a scammer, and since it is also illegal to do so in many countries, I suggest all "beware of..." type threads be moved to a sub-forum where log-in is required. This way TheCorroseum is not publishing private information publicly, but rather to a small amount of registered users. It's a legal grey area, but better than allowing google to scan and display people's names and addresses openly in their search engine.

Mods (and admin): What say ye?
ION BRITTON

Post by ION BRITTON »

Khnud wrote: Other: Since it's inevitable to divulge personal information when trying to expose a scammer, and since it is also illegal to do so in many countries, I suggest all "beware of..." type threads be moved to a sub-forum where log-in is required. This way TheCorroseum is not publishing private information publicly, but rather to a small amount of registered users. It's a legal grey area, but better than allowing google to scan and display people's names and addresses openly in their search engine.
I don't know what the legal definition of 'public' on the internet is but since it's a problem in many countries I think that's better than leaving the situation as it is now. We don't have to create another subforum only for this, it can be done for the existing subforums that concern dealings/tradings.
Good against Evil, Evil sure to win

"It really didn't matter if they liked it or not, i was going to give it to them straight down their throats" -John Stewart
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

user14789 wrote:i waited over 5 months to post a reply since i googled my name and i fell into this forum which i never knew before! so i decided to register this week-end and reply to this unhonest seller, i have 2491 positive feedbacks and seller yo_baby_sup is the first one from who i got this kind of trouble!
i wish that you remove my name as well from this forum, not only my address, this is an offence to privacy laws!!
yo_baby_sup shared his bullshit lies to other users and they're agreed with him, he's really the FIRST ebay seller who really sucks and lies and trying to make new friends by telling bullshit.
i'm also surprised that you judge something that is not of your concern, absolutely ALL my auctions are paid right away, i have also another ebay account which i only sell since 2001 and i have 100 feedbacks, not even 1 neutral feedback!
i'm an official record dealer since now 10 years, i have my own website and NEVER NEVER had any trouble with customers and supliers/sellers.

thanks for deleting my first name/last name from this forum, i couldn't tolerate this!

Avenger wrote:
How was it that a dispute was filed if you paid for the auction? The option is not available to the seller if payment has been made... A side from that, this issue is my business because I moderate this forum and specifically this sub-forum. Not to mention, you emailed me asking to review the thread and take action, which I have based on legal terms. Your name being posted does not violate any legal terms that I am aware of, and I'm sure that there is more then one "Dany Behare" in all of Belgium. Your address however does violate private laws and that has been removed. I don't know all the details behind the issue and it really doesn't matter because like I said, if you paid, no dispute can be filed.
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."