Ebay seller iamevilhomer11 : your experience ?

Heavy Metal Hunting, record Q's & trivia, collector stuff. Rare or not, it all goes here.
Helstar

Ebay seller iamevilhomer11 : your experience ?

Post by Helstar »

I've recently won a cd from this seller http://feedback.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dl ... llFeedback

He has got some neutrals/negatives in the last days. I have some worries because the cd I paid for (bank transfer...) hasn't show up in a month eventhough he's from Germany, and I've received stuff from USA and Japan in less time lately !

I've sent him a private message asking what was going on and he basicly replied "I don't care if your cd is missing, you must have choosed registered shipping" - seems he's trying to cover his a$$. I've received EVERYTHING since January 2010 'til now, and packages coming from Germany have always been the fastest (sometimes even 2 or 3 days only !), even faster than italian ones lol

Did somebody here buy stuff from him ? Is everything ok or not ? :roll:

If you are in my same situation, let's all open a controversy against him http://res.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?In ... =3&guest=1
Last edited by Helstar on Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:51 pm, edited 6 times in total.
perishinflames

Post by perishinflames »

I bought some shit from him a few years ago, I don't remember any problems. Getting ripped off always sucks though.
Warepire

Post by Warepire »

I've experienced that even packages from nearby areas can take a huge amount of time to arrive for some reason... I think the record is 7 weeks for a package from Austria.

And he has actually all rights to refuse responsibility from untracked packages as they can get lost / stolen or the buyer could try a scam saying he never got it though he did (Not pointing fingers at anyone here).

Considering that he has only 7 non-positive feedbacks I actually highly doubt he'd rip you off but you never know. I am hoping for you that the CD will arrive soon.
nightsblood

Post by nightsblood »

Warepire wrote: And he has actually all rights to refuse responsibility from untracked packages .
Actually according to ebay he doesn't. Last time I checked, ebay's official policy is that the Seller is responsible for safe delivery of the package, and thus it is the Seller's responsibility to either require registered postage or to pay for it himself. This is a ridiculous policy, as the seller has no control over the package once it is mailed, and it is ALWAYS the buyer's responsibility to pay for shipping, including registration, insurance, etc. Nevertheless, ebay would say the seller should have provided or required some sort of delivery confirmation, and if he didn't then he is to blame for the lost package, allowing the buyer to file a claim for reimbursement.

Just one more way ebay screws sellers these days

Hope your cd just got hung up in the mail and arrives soon
"I'm sorry Sam, we had real chemistry. But like a monkey on the sun, our love was too hot to live"
-Becky
Helstar

Post by Helstar »

Things are getting awkard, after many messages he's implying that he's done this because he 'knows' that I've said bad things (?) to Diego "Caradepichi" who happens to be his friend or somethin' ...

Actually I didn't say anything wrong... Diego is really annoying with his constant bidding/sniping/stockpiling of same titles over and over, which is the truth ! (some cds he got, like, 20+ copies lol ! if you have ever seen his sell list you know what I mean...)

And anyway I can't understand why he must retaliate to me when I have a discussion with ANOTHER bidder/seller ? Bah ... 18 euro gone ... not the first, not the last :roll:
Last edited by Helstar on Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:54 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

Helstar wrote:Things are getting awkard, after many messages he's implying that he's done this because he 'knows' that I've said bad things (?) to Diego "Caradepichi" who happens to be his friend or somethin' ...

Actually I didn't say anything wrong, just that Diego is really annoying with his constant stockpiling of same titles over and over, which is the truth ! (some cds he got, like, 20+ copies lol ! if you have ever seen his sell list you know what I mean...)
Don't ever deal with that "caradepichi" piece of shit. He's a scam artist.
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
Helstar

Post by Helstar »

You only waited 3 months to read this, eh ? 8)
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

Helstar wrote:You only waited 3 months to read this, eh ? 8)
Yeah, I did a search and the post came up.

I thought that I would throw out a warning anyway.
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."