ebay rip off - neilfaeedinburgh

Heavy Metal Hunting, record Q's & trivia, collector stuff. Rare or not, it all goes here.
ffff

ebay rip off - neilfaeedinburgh

Post by ffff »

sorry this maybe is not the correct place but what do you do when you think you have been rip off

i bought 8 saxon cds remasters with REGISTERED p%p from neilfaeedinburgh . 2 weeks ago he sent an email informing that the package had returned damaged so they will send again, i already sent 2 more mails without answer, today i cant give the negative feedback since the time to do that ended and his ebay shop doesnt exists anymore...

if i contact ebay they will give me back my money? i payed via paypal so i can send them the proof of that

what do you suggest and sorry if this is not the correct place but everybody here uses ebay and have more experience than me,

thx!
Heathen

Post by Heathen »

If you paid by PayPal you will get your money back.

Log in to PayPal, go to resolution center, start a dispute. If the seller refuses to refund or does not answer, change the dispute to a claim. Then the seller has to prove to paypal that the package WAS DELIVERED, otherwise you will get your money back.
ffff

Post by ffff »

pan_Heathen wrote:If you paid by PayPal you will get your money back.

Log in to PayPal, go to resolution center, start a dispute. If the seller refuses to refund or does not answer, change the dispute to a claim. Then the seller has to prove to paypal that the package WAS DELIVERED, otherwise you will get your money back.
yep i paid by paypal, i only use that to buy stuff from other countries, thx for your tips i will wait until the end of the day because i sent another email informing that if i dont get any news today i will have to take care of issue in another way,

many thx!
ffff

Post by ffff »

i changed to a complaint and he didnt answered until day 15/08 guess they will return my money back in a few days right?
Helstar

Post by Helstar »

Yes you have to be patient, but 99% money will be back :wink:
ffff

Post by ffff »

i received the money now, many thx for the tips.