Blind Illusion - Demon Master

Heavy Metal Hunting, record Q's & trivia, collector stuff. Rare or not, it all goes here.
mega_lodon

Blind Illusion - Demon Master

Post by mega_lodon »

I wonder is the new album released on any physical media (CD or LP)?

I did a Google and it showed only those download links. Amazon is selling the mp3 only.

I’ve had the mp3 album downloaded already. Ok, I know it’s an 'awful' album but I do dig the song “Precurser - Demon Master” (have not listened to the rest of the album enough). Oh, I like that cover artwork too. :)
msp

Post by msp »

:shock: Never even new this band was still going.
Remember kids, only high priced rarities are true...
Capricorn

Post by Capricorn »

I didn't find it all that aweful, just not anything like you might expect. Totallly underground recorded in a backroom sound.
Moonchild

Post by Moonchild »

Talk about a major disappointment. When I first gave it a listen I thought for sure this couldn't be the same band that released one of my all time favorite thrash albums. Cringe worthy shit.
Helstar

Post by Helstar »

Just sad.
mega_lodon

Post by mega_lodon »

The new album has been slammed by critics and fans alike on the net. I guess everyone was expecting the new album to be something like Sane Asylum part 2? Well, Sane Asylum is a killer album, no question (those who don’t like it, listen the album again. I didn’t like it too when I first heard it). The new album turns out very different and I don’t find it that all bad – at least the 9-min song ‘Demon Master’ is a killer to me. Open up your mind a bit and perhaps the album will grow on you. Well, maybe it’s just that I’m in the Progressive mood lately (Thought Industry, anyone?).

So, has anyone seen a copy of the album on sale anywhere yet? Looks like they only released the songs on mp3 only. That sucks :( . I need a hard copy of the album (did I say I loved that cover artwork?). Maybe I should write to Marc Biedermann and request him to make me a ‘private’ copy or something, ha. Seriously, anyone has the contact info please drop me a pm.