The bands ebay won't let you sell thread.

Heavy Metal Hunting, record Q's & trivia, collector stuff. Rare or not, it all goes here.
Stormspell

Post by Stormspell »

Oh well... :) Look on some blogspots then, it should be up somewhere.
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

Haha, if I remember correctly, weren't we all banned for like 50 years because some troll told on us when we bashed the site owner’s ridiculous policy of charging members to download material that he's not the copyright holder of?
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
agvd

Post by agvd »

I had some Charles Manson record auctions pulled at the last minute. I received some generic message from eBay saying something about criminals profiting from their crimes. Meanwhile there were about a dozen auctions going for serial killer butcher aprons, dolls, etc. that were never pulled.
nabel

Post by nabel »

D.I.V cd's selling for 100$+? God damn, I'm 99,9% sure that my friend used to sell them in his distro at gigs for like 8-10 euros some years ago. He visited (and lived) Russia occasionally and got them from there. It was like Aria, Korrozia Metalla etc cd's. Basic Russki Standart stuff... I think he had tapes of those also.
Stormspell

Post by Stormspell »

Only the one with the banned artwork. The other D.I.V. cds are still in circulation and can be obtained for $5-10 everywhere.
sagrotan

Post by sagrotan »

egay just deleted my Witchfinder General auction for both Death Penalty and Friends of Hell CDs.. (need to replace them with that recent vinyl box set and refinance at least a bit of it..) with only mentioning some generalized shit about yoth protection and stuff :evil:

any idea if particularly Death Penalty is FSK18 or something due to the cover?! couldn't find any info, only that there are no DPs on ebay, while there are lots of Friends of Hell.

maybe those morons confused it with the DVD of that Vincent Prive movie, since there is a FSK18 version?!

of course, it's nearly impossible to contact and ASK egay about whatever crap they're doing.. :?
Down there in the Darkness
Centuries of Evil
And his Arms will take you deeper and deeper