COLLECTOR PORN

Heavy Metal Hunting, record Q's & trivia, collector stuff. Rare or not, it all goes here.
User avatar
Dirty Rocker
Posts: 1585

Post#376 » Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:39 pm

GREAT PHOTOS LATELY!! Cheers for that.

Here's a photo of some cool records from swe/fin/den. Don't know if I've posted any of these before. RACCOON 7'' is a unknown swedish HM single, can't find any info at all. Yasu?

Image
Last edited by Dirty Rocker on Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:59 pm, edited 3 times in total.
THE DAWN OF THE MEGA-METAL

User avatar
The Knell
Posts: 4308

Post#377 » Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:52 pm

how is that random? 3 times mindless and all ültra rare rare etc (wild guess, dont know any except mercy). This is also missing really shitty guilty pleasures for proper randomness.

User avatar
Dirty Rocker
Posts: 1585

Post#378 » Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:54 pm

EDITED......
THE DAWN OF THE MEGA-METAL

User avatar
The Knell
Posts: 4308

Post#379 » Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:06 pm

i hoped for a different picture with a warrant cherry pie 12" or something

User avatar
Dirty Rocker
Posts: 1585

Post#380 » Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:29 pm

The Knell wrote:i hoped for a different picture with a warrant cherry pie 12" or something
Better luck next time.


Image


Here's a swedish compilation 7'' from 1979. Contains 4 songs from 4 different bands. The last song with MAJESTY is one helluva great epic metal song.
THE DAWN OF THE MEGA-METAL

User avatar
MassOfKthulu
Posts: 757

Post#381 » Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:35 pm

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
I am so true my mp3 player's screen has slight ringwear

User avatar
daniel
Posts: 1992

Post#382 » Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:59 pm

I was just playing the ASIA LP yesterday for some friends... none of it's weak, but still I only like 3 of the tracks, what about you?

I never liked Black Death much...but I DO regret not buying the LP + 7" for $15 a few years back when I had the chance, seeing as so many are after it I could have made some money for once, but I wasn't thinking about things like that at all then.
Are you the tyrant, who cast them to the sea?
One day you'll be among the dead.

User avatar
MassOfKthulu
Posts: 757

Post#383 » Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:07 pm

i always keep a 'best of' the 2 Asia LPs on my mp3 player,and pretend it's their one great LP ;)
I do like the black death LP,but my 2 fave tracks are on the Comp LP
I am so true my mp3 player's screen has slight ringwear

User avatar
Fils Du Metal
Posts: 492

Post#384 » Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:11 pm

Great! The return of the porn warriors..nice stuff there Kyr... :lol:

User avatar
Fils Du Metal
Posts: 492

Post#385 » Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:30 pm

some randomly stuff and some Iron Crosses..

Image

Image

Image

Hmmmphh...actually it is Monday...this is stuff for Saturday night...
Last edited by Fils Du Metal on Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
nightsblood
Posts: 2401

Post#386 » Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:30 pm

Rocker & Mass-: very cool pics!
"I'm sorry Sam, we had real chemistry. But like a monkey on the sun, our love was too hot to live"
-Becky

User avatar
MassOfKthulu
Posts: 757

Post#387 » Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:35 pm

nice pics,but i can never have more Iron Crosses than a German,even though you decorated me with one recently ;)
I am so true my mp3 player's screen has slight ringwear

User avatar
The Sentinel
Posts: 3514

Post#388 » Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:17 pm

Great photos again!!

French classics:

Image

Some Spain and South American records:

Image
Long Live The Loud !!!

User avatar
LWR
Posts: 62
Contact:

Post#389 » Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:33 pm

Dirty Rocker wrote:GREAT PHOTOS LATELY!! Cheers for that.

Here's a photo of some cool records from swe/fin/den. Don't know if I've posted any of these before. RACCOON 7'' is a unknown swedish HM single, can't find any info at all. Yasu?

Image
I guess the Racoon is the same band as which did a LP on Bums late 80's.
I don't have the LP,but have heard it is pops/AOR. If the 7" sounds heavy,might be interesting.

What is the Motara Vindar LP? Swedish metal comp??

btw,I don't think the Klipp Rock Vol.2 was released on 1979,despite it shows "79" on the catalogue number.
This is the "VOL.2" of the Klipp Rock and the Majesty sounds like late-80's/early-90's melodic Scandi-hard/metal,don't you think?
"DON'T BREAK THE OATH"

User avatar
Dirty Rocker
Posts: 1585

Post#390 » Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:40 pm

LWR wrote:
Dirty Rocker wrote:GREAT PHOTOS LATELY!! Cheers for that.

Here's a photo of some cool records from swe/fin/den. Don't know if I've posted any of these before. RACCOON 7'' is a unknown swedish HM single, can't find any info at all. Yasu?

Image
I guess the Racoon is the same band as which did a LP on Bums late 80's.
I don't have the LP,but have heard it is pops/AOR. If the 7" sounds heavy,might be interesting.

What is the Motara Vindar LP? Swedish metal comp??

btw,I don't think the Klipp Rock Vol.2 was released on 1979,despite it shows "79" on the catalogue number.
This is the "VOL.2" of the Klipp Rock and the Majesty sounds like late-80's/early-90's melodic Scandi-hard/metal,don't you think?
Yes, I saw that LP on the record fair, Stefan Renström had it. He didn't know anything about this single either. The single is OK, not too heavy either. Bside is a pretty ok mid tempo hm song.

Motala Vindar is a pang records compilation containing one metal act that is cool. Don't see this comp too often.

Yeah, I thought it was strange too. It sounds like mid to late 80s. Also a melodic song with a band called Twilight that confirm this. I think Majesty is killer anyway. Would surprice me alot if this was a 90s release.
THE DAWN OF THE MEGA-METAL

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest