AVOID THIS SELLER: DIEGO GARCIA-MEZA / CARADEPICHI ON EBAY

Heavy Metal Hunting, record Q's & trivia, collector stuff. Rare or not, it all goes here.
The_Elite

Post by The_Elite »

Avenger wrote:
The_Elite wrote:Surely for that amount of money you can get the police involved- you have all the relevant e-mail exchanges etc.
I still have every single email that was ever exchanged. Although, I don't really know how I would go about doing this. Is the time and effort really worth the outcome? In the end, it's just money, right?
It's the police's time and effort though- not yours, all you have to do is go to the station and report a crime, and give the details.
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

The_Elite wrote:
Avenger wrote:
The_Elite wrote:Surely for that amount of money you can get the police involved- you have all the relevant e-mail exchanges etc.
I still have every single email that was ever exchanged. Although, I don't really know how I would go about doing this. Is the time and effort really worth the outcome? In the end, it's just money, right?
It's the police's time and effort though- not yours, all you have to do is go to the station and report a crime, and give the details.
I'll look into this.
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
Shadow Kingdom

Post by Shadow Kingdom »

What did you order?????????????? :shock:
MetalizeR

Post by MetalizeR »

sovdat wrote:What's his ebay nickname?
Caradepichi, Pissface in spanish :lol:
MEXDefenderOfSteel

Post by MEXDefenderOfSteel »

MetalizeR wrote:
sovdat wrote:What's his ebay nickname?
Caradepichi, Pissface in spanish :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
DaN
Administructor

Post by DaN »

I'm un-sticking this one to keep it tidy at the top, hope you don't mind. The subject should have gotten people's attention by now../aDmiN
Korgüll

Post by Korgüll »

Well I finally purchased the elusive Purgatory-Tied To The Trax CD from him last year for around $100 outside of the ebay auction & had absolutely no problems... CD arrived promptly & in ex nick & all communication was excellent...weird? Pity on your loss bro..
Why are a wise man & a wise guy opposites?
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

Korgüll wrote:Well I finally purchased the elusive Purgatory-Tied To The Trax CD from him last year for around $100 outside of the ebay auction & had absolutely no problems... CD arrived promptly & in ex nick & all communication was excellent...weird? Pity on your loss bro..
I had a few successful deals with him prior for smaller amounts.

Then the big one came along and he fucked off...
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
emperor.zola

Post by emperor.zola »

he bought from me some stuff outside of ebay and I never had any problems with him. Since he already made an offer for one of my CD, I'll cut off that deal :shock:
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

emperor.zola wrote:he bought from me some stuff outside of ebay and I never had any problems with him. Since he already made an offer for one of my CD, I'll cut off that deal :shock:
That would be a wise decision.
Helstar

Post by Helstar »

He is a reliable buyer. He buys a lot (of course to resell again) and pays promptly. I've never dealt with him anyway, only talked (on email/msn).

But he's a dickhead. I said him to stop bidding everywhere (he sniped 4 cds from me one day and I got pissed off lol) and no reply, but some days later one of his 'friends' avenged him not sending me my Bulldozer "IX" cd
Last edited by Helstar on Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:55 am, edited 2 times in total.
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

Helstar wrote:He is a reliable buyer. He buys a lot (of course to resell again) and pays promptly. I've never dealt with him anyway, only talked (on email/msn).

But he's a dickhead. I said him to stop bidding everywhere (he sniped 4 cds from me one day and I got pissed off lol) and no reply, but some days later one of his 'friends' avenged him not sending me my Bulldozer "IX" cd :evil:
Buying is different then selling/trading. There is no reliability on his behalf when simply having to send you a payment. I would have filed a paypal dispute regarding this transaction a long time ago but granted that I waited so long thinking that the package would eventually turn up, the 60 days from payment deadline to file a dispute was already over. Avoid this piece of shit and don’t support his bullshit ways.
Heathen

Post by Heathen »

DaN wrote:I'm un-sticking this one to keep it tidy at the top, hope you don't mind. The subject should have gotten people's attention by now../aDmiN
It is still sticky 15 months later...
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

Heathen wrote:
DaN wrote:I'm un-sticking this one to keep it tidy at the top, hope you don't mind. The subject should have gotten people's attention by now../aDmiN
It is still sticky 15 months later...
He started selling on ebay again, hence this part being edited into the first post:
Avenger wrote:EDIT: THERE IS A NEED TO HAVE THIS STICKIED AGAIN SINCE HE HAS BEEN SELLING FREQUENTLY OVER EBAY THE LAST WHILE.
akis512

Post by akis512 »

Avenger wrote: "I had a few successful deals with him prior for smaller amounts.

Then the big one came along and he fucked off...

It seems like you are getting ripped off quite often Shaun...
You must hold the "rip off record" at the Corroseum
For what is a man, what has he got?
If not himself, then he has nought
To say the things, he truly feels and not the words of one who kneels
The record shows I took the blows and did it my way!