AVOID THIS SELLER: DIEGO GARCIA-MEZA / CARADEPICHI ON EBAY

Heavy Metal Hunting, record Q's & trivia, collector stuff. Rare or not, it all goes here.
Avenger

AVOID THIS SELLER: DIEGO GARCIA-MEZA / CARADEPICHI ON EBAY

Post by Avenger »

Diego Garcia-Meza
407 River Bend Road
Great Falls, Virginia
United States

Email: garciameza@yahoo.com & garciameza2003@yahoo.com

Ebay Nickname: caradepichi

Ripped me off $575.00 USD. He sent me an email saying that he was sending me out a package on November 11th 2009 and as of today, I still have not recieved anything and he's avoiding my emails.

Aviod like the plague.

EDIT: THERE IS A NEED TO HAVE THIS STICKIED AGAIN SINCE HE HAS BEEN SELLING FREQUENTLY OVER EBAY THE LAST WHILE.
Last edited by Avenger on Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:55 pm, edited 6 times in total.
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
The Knell

Post by The Knell »

This is a pretty big loss, holy crap
sovdat

Post by sovdat »

What's his ebay nickname?
Ensiferum2k7

Post by Ensiferum2k7 »

sovdat wrote:What's his ebay nickname?

Caradepichi
Most annoying trader i've ever dealt with. I'm not shocked In tHe slightest he did this to someone

Sorry for your loss, bro
sovdat

Post by sovdat »

Never had problems with him, but the again he was buying from me, not the opposite.
Metalhunter

Re: Avoid This Seller: DIEGO GARCIA-MEZA

Post by Metalhunter »

Avenger wrote:Diego Garcia-Meza
407 River Bend Road
Great Falls, Virginia
United States

Email: garciameza@yahoo.com & garciameza2003@yahoo.com

Ripped me off $575.00 USD. He sent me an email saying that he was sending me out a package on November 11th 2009 and as of today, I still have not recieved anything and he's avoiding my emails.

Aviod like the plague.
:shock: I am sorry to hear that Shaun!!! This f....n ripp off should burn in hell...
rumblefist

Post by rumblefist »

I really hate rip-offs ! thanks for the info ! i will avoid him as the plague ! :D
(and sorry for such a big loss ...)
perishinflames

Post by perishinflames »

sovdat wrote:Never had problems with him, but the again he was buying from me, not the opposite.
Same here. In fact he bought thousands of dollars of CDs from me and never any issues. But I never bought anything from him. :?
GJ

Post by GJ »

And now you know where he got his money from...

Avoid is the word.
MEXDefenderOfSteel

Post by MEXDefenderOfSteel »

:shock: what an asshole seriously...sorry to hear that Av'

avoid at all costs... i say we should rip him off too ha
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

MEXDefenderOfSteel wrote::shock: what an asshole seriously...sorry to hear that Av'

avoid at all costs... i say we should rip him off too ha
Yeah well, I guess this happens to every one at one point or another. I can add it to the list for myself. In the end it's only money.

And trust me, if there was a way to get back at the guy besides ruining what reputation he may or may not have had, I'm all ears.
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
The_Elite

Post by The_Elite »

Surely for that amount of money you can get the police involved- you have all the relevant e-mail exchanges etc.
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

The_Elite wrote:Surely for that amount of money you can get the police involved- you have all the relevant e-mail exchanges etc.
I still have every single email that was ever exchanged. Although, I don't really know how I would go about doing this. Is the time and effort really worth the outcome? In the end, it's just money, right?
Piotr Sargnagel

Post by Piotr Sargnagel »

Yes but it's a lot of money and he would do this someone else too. The police might be a bit extreme but certainly if he got a warning and you got your dough back it might be the thing to do. Nothing like a short, sharp shock!
nightsblood

Post by nightsblood »

Posting warnings like this on every site you come across is a good start at getting back at him. Won't get your money back, but will make it harder for him to do any business in the future

Depending on how you paid him you may be able to recoup the money. Look into charge-back options. THough since it's been 2+ months that may not be a possibility anymore

Thieves are one of the lowest forms of scum on the planet :evil:
"I'm sorry Sam, we had real chemistry. But like a monkey on the sun, our love was too hot to live"
-Becky