Recent Metal finds (2010 edition)

Heavy Metal Hunting, record Q's & trivia, collector stuff. Rare or not, it all goes here.
chatzial

Post by chatzial »

Fils Du Metal wrote:
whats the story with this? Did some copies turn up with no cover and a new cover was made?
a French dealer got 9 copies directly from the band without cover. (I don't remember when but at least 2 years ago or so..) I made some professional copies of front and back cover in original size (almost, a mininum missing) for those copies.

Don't know if those were all copies, for now he has only one left (or had if it is chatzial's copy), he also found the second copy I know with original sleeve. In the meantime there are three known copies with pic sleeve, if there are more out there please post it....
That's right, mine was his last copy. As far as i know you are also right about the original sleeves.
Heathen

Post by Heathen »

Finally got my dirty hands on the original Razor - Shotgun Justice CD without having to pay like my weekly income for it.

Bought also Living Death - Killing In Action, but it was so weak musically, that I immediately sold it.

Waiting for Aftermath- Don't Cheer Me Up CD and End Amen - Your Last Orison
Helstar

Post by Helstar »

pan_Heathen wrote: Bought also Living Death - Killing In Action, but it was so weak musically, that I immediately sold it.
Waaaaaaaaat ? :O
Yakish

Post by Yakish »

Helstar wrote:
pan_Heathen wrote: Bought also Living Death - Killing In Action, but it was so weak musically, that I immediately sold it.
Waaaaaaaaat ? :O
Absolutely agree with pan_Heathen and should say same about Sacred Chao

And yes:
pan_Heathen wrote:Finally got my dirty hands on the original Razor - Shotgun Justice
Great! Congratulation! Need this one too
CloudsOfMetal

Post by CloudsOfMetal »

pan_Heathen wrote:Bought also Living Death - Killing In Action, but it was so weak musically, that I immediately sold it.
Living Death has usually shared opinions, I myself love it. Aiming to get their original cd if I get a chance.

This time I bought Tarot - Spell Of Iron cd.

edit: Also how much did you pay for the Shotgun Justice cd?? And you're sure it's the real deal and not a boot? :shock:
only the heaviest weather available
Heathen

Post by Heathen »

yeah, I'm sure it is original, I have three or four other Fringe CDs, all matrices have the same looks with the now famous barcode and "Fabrique par". I had to part with 52€ to get the CD, my personal record.
TheGreatEscape

Post by TheGreatEscape »

Fils Du Metal wrote:
whats the story with this? Did some copies turn up with no cover and a new cover was made?
a French dealer got 9 copies directly from the band without cover. (I don't remember when but at least 2 years ago or so..) I made some professional copies of front and back cover in original size (almost, a mininum missing) for those copies.

Don't know if those were all copies, for now he has only one left (or had if it is chatzial's copy), he also found the second copy I know with original sleeve. In the meantime there are three known copies with pic sleeve, if there are more out there please post it....

I do have an Original as well, but don't know if I'm one of these 3 mentioned above ...
nabel

Post by nabel »

Jonas Grumby - Cry Of The Ripper/Short Engagements 7"
Fils Du Metal

Post by Fils Du Metal »

I do have an Original as well, but don't know if I'm one of these 3 mentioned above ...
your copy is included in the three copies...
Astra Wally

Post by Astra Wally »

MISTREATED- première intervention LP
MADE IN FRANCE - hard depose 12"

Amazing score Chatzial ! Fuck I guess I'll never get the ANTHRACITE lp :cry:
Heaven is yours, Hell is mine
ancient tyranny

Post by ancient tyranny »

end of the year brings the best score of the year :D

ION BRITTON

Post by ION BRITTON »

Last parcel of 2010 and it's probably among the 'shittiest' I've ever received

CONQUEROR (Can) – ‘War Cult Supremacy’ LP Gatefold
FLAMES OF HELL (Ice) – ‘Fire and Steel’ LP
DEAD CONGREGATION - 'Graves Of The Archangels' LP + poster (clear vinyl)
INCANTATION (USA) – ‘Diabolical Conquest’ CD
INCANTATION (USA) – ‘Onward to Golgotha’ CD + DVD
VON (USA) – ‘Satanic Blood Ritual’ DVD
SLAUGHTER (Can) – ‘Strappado’ LP
IMPALED NAZARENE (Fin) – ‘Ugra Karma’ Double LP
IMMOLATION (USA) – ‘Dawn Of Possession’ CD Digipack
TREBLINKA (Swe) – ‘Crawling To The Pentagram’ LP
BLACK GOAT (USA) – ‘Black Goat’ LP
BLACK WITCHERY / CONQUEROR (USA/Can) – ‘Hellstorm of Evil Vengeance’ PicLP
BLACK CRUCIFIXION (Fin) – ‘The fallen one of flames’ Gatefold 12”MLP
EMBALMED (Mex) – ‘Unholy Torment’ MLP
Good against Evil, Evil sure to win

"It really didn't matter if they liked it or not, i was going to give it to them straight down their throats" -John Stewart
The Knell

Post by The Knell »

ION BRITTON wrote:Last parcel of 2010 and it's probably among the 'shittiest' I've ever received

CONQUEROR (Can) – ‘War Cult Supremacy’ LP Gatefold
FLAMES OF HELL (Ice) – ‘Fire and Steel’ LP
DEAD CONGREGATION - 'Graves Of The Archangels' LP + poster (clear vinyl)
INCANTATION (USA) – ‘Diabolical Conquest’ CD
INCANTATION (USA) – ‘Onward to Golgotha’ CD + DVD
VON (USA) – ‘Satanic Blood Ritual’ DVD
SLAUGHTER (Can) – ‘Strappado’ LP
IMPALED NAZARENE (Fin) – ‘Ugra Karma’ Double LP
IMMOLATION (USA) – ‘Dawn Of Possession’ CD Digipack
TREBLINKA (Swe) – ‘Crawling To The Pentagram’ LP
BLACK GOAT (USA) – ‘Black Goat’ LP
BLACK WITCHERY / CONQUEROR (USA/Can) – ‘Hellstorm of Evil Vengeance’ PicLP
BLACK CRUCIFIXION (Fin) – ‘The fallen one of flames’ Gatefold 12”MLP
EMBALMED (Mex) – ‘Unholy Torment’ MLP
unusual score for corroseum
common at nwnprod.com
how is the VON DVD ??
ION BRITTON

Post by ION BRITTON »

Haven't seen it yet, I'm still listening to DEAD CONGREGATION LP... I will let you know when I do that. I heard that the guy videoed the shows put some 'effects' of his own. I just hope he didn't ruin it completely.

I have already heard most of that stuff and I do like it, albums that I wanted to add to my collection. The only 'blind' ones were EMBALMED and BLACK GOAT.
Good against Evil, Evil sure to win

"It really didn't matter if they liked it or not, i was going to give it to them straight down their throats" -John Stewart
The Knell

Post by The Knell »

ION BRITTON wrote:Haven't seen it yet, I'm still listening to DEAD CONGREGATION LP... I will let you know when I do that. I heard that the guy videoed the shows put some 'effects' of his own. I just hope he didn't ruin it completely.

I have already heard most of that stuff and I do like it, albums that I wanted to add to my collection. The only 'blind' ones were EMBALMED and BLACK GOAT.
i like most of your score fine too
somehow i grew out of Conqueror, i used to own the pic lp of it, every time i put it on i preffered to go back to Blasphemy. I also used to own most of Proclamation & got sick of it pretty fast