Bad Ebay Users - The Official Warning Thread

Heavy Metal Hunting, record Q's & trivia, collector stuff. Rare or not, it all goes here.
Traitor

Post by Traitor »

yes, I agree...but I have started this topic in order to let you know what a bastard is George Perakis and to remind you to not trade/buy from him.
In a way or another he got to pay...
no hope, no fear
Enforcer BR

Post by Enforcer BR »

THAT SELLER WAS ME.
GREG VARSAMIS FROM GREECE
CAN YOU PLEASE TELL ME YOUR NAME, WHEN YOU BUY THESE, AND WHICH WAS THE CD MISSING?
I CAN SEND IT NOW OR SEND YOU SOMETHING ELSE.

EXCEPT IF YOU ARE ONE OF THOSE BRAZILIANS WHO GET THEIR STUFF ,AND THEN CLAIM THEIR MONEY BACK, SAYING " I DIDN'T RECEIVE IT", KNOWING THAT PAYPAL WILL GIVE THEM BACK.
FOR THIS REASON, THESE PEOPLE NEVER PAY REGISTERED POSTAGE...
I HAD AN EXAMPLE LATELY......
SO PLEASE NEXT TIME YOU SAY SOMETHING ABOUT GREEKS, CONSIDER THAT YOU ARE BRAZILIAN.........

Hello Mr. GREG VARSAMIS !!
Ow !! The CD was missing is that I payed US$0,99 !!!
My Name is Alexandre Dorota Oliveira Martins ! My Father is portuguese and my mother is 1/2 Italian. 1/2 Polish ... so .. I born in Brazil but I´m so europen that some one whelse here... and my education and virtues that my family pass to me, told what is wrong or right...
You don´t need to send nothing !! Keep this for you .. I think do you need more this than me !

Cheers

Alexandre
Last edited by Enforcer BR on Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Traitor

Post by Traitor »

Enforcer BR wrote:THAT SELLER WAS ME.
GREG VARSAMIS FROM GREECE
CAN YOU PLEASE TELL ME YOUR NAME, WHEN YOU BUY THESE, AND WHICH WAS THE CD MISSING?
I CAN SEND IT NOW OR SEND YOU SOMETHING ELSE.

EXCEPT IF YOU ARE ONE OF THOSE BRAZILIANS WHO GET THEIR STUFF ,AND THEN CLAIM THEIR MONEY BACK, SAYING " I DIDN'T RECEIVE IT", KNOWING THAT PAYPAL WILL GIVE THEM BACK.
FOR THIS REASON, THESE PEOPLE NEVER PAY REGISTERED POSTAGE...
I HAD AN EXAMPLE LATELY......
SO PLEASE NEXT TIME YOU SAY SOMETHING ABOUT GREEKS, CONSIDER THAT YOU ARE BRAZILIAN.........

Helo Mr. GREG VARSAMIS !!
Ow !! The CD was missing is that I payed US$0,99 !!!
My Name is Alexandre Dorota Oliveira Martins ! My Father is portuguese and my mother is 1/2 Italian. 1/2 Polish ... so .. I born in Brazil but I´m so europen that some one whelse here... and my education and virtues that my family pass to me told what is wrong or whright...
You don´t need to send nothing !! Keep this for you .. I think do you need more this than me !

Cheers

Alexandre
Guys, you should open another topic for this "battle"... :?
no hope, no fear
Enforcer BR

Post by Enforcer BR »

Sorry, Traitor to use your topic to talk about this !

But I have another good exemple about this guys ... Some one remember about the "brazilian" rerelease CD of Avenger (UK) by "Frontline records"?
The owner of Frontline is a greek guy ... he had a shop here in São Paulo in "Galeria do Rock" ... end of story ...After sell most of Avenger records and another records of bands who signed with Frontline ... the guy "vanish" from Brazil for a long time ... and he don´t payed most of people !!

Please greek guy think more before talk shit about Brazilian people !!!
GJ

Post by GJ »

Guys, there are probably other Forums better fit to disgrace with this kind of (racial/patriot) bullshit...
Traitor

Post by Traitor »

Last email from the bastard: X-mas whishes:

To: destroyer6@hotmail.com
Subject: RE: Lautrec
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2010 14:32:36 +0200

merry X-mas! hope you enjoy your Lautrec
no hope, no fear
MassOfKthulu

Post by MassOfKthulu »

its so god damn simple
REFUSE TO PAY ANY OTHER WAY THAN PAYPAL
EVER
EVER EVER
EVEREST
AND DO NOT TRUST ANYONE you havent dealt with in the past
EVER AT ALL
etc
and do NOT WAIT FOR THE 60 DAYS EITHER,HIT THEM WHEN IT HURTS WITH A PAYPAL REFUND CLAIM
As mentioned above,it's so simple.
do not let your passion for a piece of plastic blind you.i don't.
I am so true my mp3 player's screen has slight ringwear
Traitor

Post by Traitor »

It doesn' hurt no more, just want to keep you all aware of such a bastard - :wink:
no hope, no fear
emperor.zola

Post by emperor.zola »

nightsblood wrote: MODs: What about making a sticky thread called 'Avoid These sellers?" so there's an easy record to access for everyone? Lots of warnings are posted, but they are spread all over the aord and it's eas to miss or lose track of 'em. Mabe Avenger's Sticky thread about 1 bad seller could be re-worked into such a list?
That'd be very helpful!

I've had a bad experience with this asshole :
http://myworld.ebay.com/l969d
his email is livingdeath.nocturnal@gmail.com.
found his facebook profile:
http://www.facebook.com/people/Csaba-Be ... 0118487602

I made a screenshot for eternity:

he bought me the SAX LP and the 1st No Return CD (Which I paid by paypal, but he asked me to send the money as gift.... which I can't claim back)
Moreover he came up with that lame car wreck story and he stoped answering me back anymore.

If any of you has the chance to kick his sorry ass out of the solar system, please do me that favour, I'll buy you a beer! Thanks
Heathen

Post by Heathen »

I sold him about 8 CDs and he was fine. Wonder what happened to him that he suddenly started to be "unreliable" (to put it that way).

I especially feel sorry for the guy who bought the Living Death lot!!!
emperor.zola

Post by emperor.zola »

pan_Heathen wrote:I sold him about 8 CDs and he was fine. Wonder what happened to him that he suddenly started to be "unreliable" (to put it that way).

I especially feel sorry for the guy who bought the Living Death lot!!!
Yeah, there were a nice start, but something went wrong.
He helped me with some local buyings (like allegro in poland), and he got my money as a gift, but I never even got anything but a shitty excuse.

Honestly I wish him an anal ripping threatment for the new year by some dozens of HIV infected big dick niggaz. Slow and painful death.
Last edited by emperor.zola on Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:56 am, edited 2 times in total.
MEXDefenderOfSteel

Post by MEXDefenderOfSteel »

emperor.zola wrote: Honestly I wish him an anal ripping threatment for the new year by some dozens of HIV infected bid dick niggaz. Slow and painful death.
i agree with all that except for the racial part....
Cochino

Post by Cochino »

Multi racial rape for politically correct aids!
MEXDefenderOfSteel

Post by MEXDefenderOfSteel »

Cochino wrote:Multi racial rape for politically correct aids!
now thats better :)
emperor.zola

Post by emperor.zola »

MEXDefenderOfSteel wrote: i agree with all that except for the racial part....
I wanted to reflect to that common stereotype that they have the biggest anaconda... or more often they look like a 3-legged chair.