Bad Ebay Users - The Official Warning Thread

Heavy Metal Hunting, record Q's & trivia, collector stuff. Rare or not, it all goes here.
Cyrcka

Re: Bad Ebay Users - The Official Warning Thread

Post by Cyrcka »

yes thats him.
Khnud

Post by Khnud »

And a new Discogs account too, already full of negative feedback.

https://www.discogs.com/user/phynethanquz
Welcome to our dream
Welcome to our night
I can make you scream
I can make you fight
loxx

Post by loxx »

Khnud wrote:And a new Discogs account too, already full of negative feedback.

https://www.discogs.com/user/phynethanquz
Damn, this dude is really an expert in time wasting. For a weird reason he was following me on ebay. :lol:
Cyrcka

Post by Cyrcka »

i really wonder if he have the Metal Merchant (12"), and other records as well. And if he really have them, why does he buy them and sell them shortly? strange guy
Khnud

Post by Khnud »

I doubt it. Almost all the accounts he's had for selling (and there have been many) received lots of negative feedback where buyers had to ask Paypal to give them their money back for items that never arrived. I was negotiating a trade with him a few years ago (the Lord Rÿur 45, among others) and he kept postponing the trade for weeks/months with several strange excuses, then all of a sudden he "couldn't find the record".

Most of his other Discogs accounts have been closed or suspended, but here's one that's still visible:
https://www.discogs.com/sell/seller_fee ... talspeed10
Welcome to our dream
Welcome to our night
I can make you scream
I can make you fight
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

I think the acronym "FOAD" was invented for guys like this.
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
ION BRITTON

Post by ION BRITTON »

I'm sure that Metal Merchant is just a decoy. The mp3-hero con artist supreme never owned such thing. What a cunt.
Good against Evil, Evil sure to win

"It really didn't matter if they liked it or not, i was going to give it to them straight down their throats" -John Stewart
Warepire

Post by Warepire »

https://www.discogs.com/user/Musicnonestop aka STAYMETALL aka Nash Transport LLC aka Anton Kornilov aka Andrew Usachev

Known rip-off artist.
Khnud

Post by Khnud »

ION BRITTON wrote:I'm sure that Metal Merchant is just a decoy. The mp3-hero con artist supreme never owned such thing. What a cunt.
He sold a MM copy on ebay in October for over $1600, but didn't leave nor did he receive any feedback for the transaction. The buyer was a guy in Greece. It would be interesting to hear his opinions on the sale, too bad he isn't registered here.
Welcome to our dream
Welcome to our night
I can make you scream
I can make you fight
Zanker

Post by Zanker »

Khnud wrote:
ION BRITTON wrote:I'm sure that Metal Merchant is just a decoy. The mp3-hero con artist supreme never owned such thing. What a cunt.
He sold a MM copy on ebay in October for over $1600, but didn't leave nor did he receive any feedback for the transaction. The buyer was a guy in Greece. It would be interesting to hear his opinions on the sale, too bad he isn't registered here.

I think it's a bit to early to see if he got or left feedback. I bought a 7" a years ago from him and it took ages and several mails to receive my 7". I saw that he had a sealed copy of the METAL MERCHANT for sale, but even for 200USD i wouldn't take the risk to loose my money from him, let alone 1600USD. I got the 7", true, but it went with a lot of hassle and apologies for late shipping so i would never buy again from him.
gigadeth

Post by gigadeth »

the notorious ebay seller japanrarehunter did a big bad job again.

he is selling fake Japanese OBI strips.

see attached picture. left one is original and right one is the fake one from japanrarehunter

it was reported he made a lot of fake OBI strips for many rare CDs. known fake OBIs are Chastin (MP32 series), Venom japanese assault, Iron Maiden (3200 yen series), Unruly Child, Vio-Lence, Death Angel, Airdash, Wild Dogs etc.

don't trust photo of his ebay items. he used to take a picture of original one, and will send you fake one he made.

so don't buy any Japanese CDs from him. that is best.
Attachments
100.png
100.png (1.23 MiB) Viewed 6947 times
Helstar

Post by Helstar »

So he sends original cds but the OBIs are counterfeit ? He is Korean right ?
gigadeth

Post by gigadeth »

Helstar wrote: Thu Oct 04, 2018 2:29 pm So he sends original cds but the OBIs are counterfeit ? He is Korean right ?
yes, he is korean and CD / booklet are original one, but OBI is fake.

it seems he made the fake OBI in year 2015 or 2016. so if you bought any rare Japanese CDs with OBI from him in 2015/2016 or later, it is likely you got ripped off.
Helstar

Post by Helstar »

No... but of course i could have received cds with his "fake" OBIs from third parties. And as i can see, without having the original OBI to compare with it's almost impossible to recognize the counterfeit one.
Khnud

Post by Khnud »

Yet another Ryür account has surfaced on Discogs: https://www.discogs.com/user/wrath.the.ripper
Welcome to our dream
Welcome to our night
I can make you scream
I can make you fight